1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,

I am new to this site, and I have been looking around on the threads for a couple of days now about Aileron Mail service program from palmone. Has any one used it yet. I have downloaded the trial version and it seems to run pretty sweet. I use msn for my email service and I need a way to check my emails from there. The only thing is, that the program is about $50 which is a little high I thought. Does anyone have any ideas to a different way to access my msn account without this program or do I just have to buy it? If I do have to buy it, are there any better deals then palmone's $50? Thanks in advance for any insite that you guys can provide.

chemmaster
    No, I used this maybe 4-5 moths ago and absolutely hated it.
    For $50, it is better to get Snappermail or a better unlimited data plan and Chatter you way through your email-laden universe.
    Cheers!
    -JB
    Chemmaster,

Thank you for using Corsoft Aileron. Aileron can be subscribed for yearly, bi-yearly and tri- yearly . If you subscribe for more then one year then it is cost effective. If you still have questions visit our website(www.corsoft.com) or email us and we will be glad to help you.

Mark
    Aileron Mail specilist
    Corsoft Corporation