1.    #1  
    Most of the headset discussions focus on sound quality, which really is the most important feature, but usually they don't say much about how many of the 650's handsfree features they support. The PalmOne webpage on this is pretty sparse. I have two of them-an Epox HS02 and a Motorola HS820. The Epox (apparently pretty much an unknown model) autoconnects on both incoming and and outgoing calls, with almost no delay, which I really like. When a caller hangs up, it auto disconnects. Most of the day, I never have to take the phone out of its case! I haven't checked it for call swapping or rejection yet. From what I read, the HS820 should do the same, but I have to press the headset button to connect-it doesn't autoconect at all. Is there an independent list of 650 BT feature compatibility in these forums anywhere?
    I have a HS810 and it is ok
    [QUOTE=Elmiko]From what I read, the HS820 should do the same, but I have to press the headset button to connect-it doesn't autoconect at all. QUOTE]
    If you go to your prefs > handsfree > you can set auto answer to:
    disable, immediately, after 1 ring, after 2 rings.
    Try that.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  4.    #4  
    Tried that. The HS820 is listed in the headset only category on palmone.com, so I guess it's not surprising. I'm surprised that so many people are using BT headsets that don't support the 650's handsfree profile. This is the list that does:

Nextlink Bluespoon Chameleon
    Nokia HS-3W Bluetooth Clip-On Headset
    Nokia HS-4W Wireless Boom Headset
    palmOne Bluetooth Headset
    Plantronics M3000 Bluetooth Headset

Plantronics M3500 Bluetooth Headset
    Sony Ericsson HBH-200 Bluetooth Headset
    Sony Ericsson HBH-35 Bluetooth Headset (does not support redial)
    Sony Ericsson HBH-65 Bluetooth Headset (does not support redial)
    The Handsfree feature works with my SE HBH-660 although I don't use it. I don't want calls to be answered automatically.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    The PalmOne branded Jabra BT250P (with the special PalmOne firmware) works great with my T650. Got it 'free' with the upgrade offered initially by PalmOne.
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    The Handsfree feature works with my SE HBH-660 although I don't use it. I don't want calls to be answered automatically.
    Millerhifi. How do you "not use" the Handsfree feature on a Handsfree enabled headset? I'm with you, but didn't know I had an option.
    Sure, you have the option to disable the auto answering.
    Why would I want my phone to take charge of answering calls automatically? I want to be able to choose whether I take the call or not to and send it to voicemail.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone