1.    #1  
    Not that I have ever bought a pirate DVD or used one, perish the thought... but if I had a friend who had tried to use pocket to convert a pirate DVD and it failed after about 80 minutes, about 2/3rds the way through, what would you recommend I say to him? Would that be copyright protections or just tough luck...
    In theory, he might even have tried this with several dvds... I just question his morals
    Quote Originally Posted by scudder
    Not that I have ever bought a pirate DVD or used one, perish the thought... but if I had a friend who had tried to use pocket to convert a pirate DVD and it failed after about 80 minutes, about 2/3rds the way through, what would you recommend I say to him? Would that be copyright protections or just tough luck...
    In theory, he might even have tried this with several dvds... I just question his morals

I haven't used that software but it' sounds like it suppose to convert the vob,ifo files to be played on pocket devices.

Pirated DVDs are in VCD format which also accounts for the crappy sound.
    This is my tagline. There are many like it but this one is mine.
    try dvd decrypter and save the dvd to the hard drive first.

not that ever used this. btw, what is a dvd?

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Not that I would ever advocate such a thing but there is also: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/treomultimedia/
    Never had a problem with any DVD. Unless the disc itself was badly damaged. What version of pocketdvd are you using?