1.    #1  
    My treo 600 and Jabra A210 work great, but with both the HS820 and Bluespoon Ax I have noticed that the call reject or ignore function( the ability to send an unwanted call to voice mail by holding the button for a few seconds) does not seem to work.

Not a big deal. Both headsets work great and answer calls by a quick tap of the button, but I was wondering if anyone else noticed the same pattern and if it is a function of the A210 or the headsets?
    Lite: you mentioned this before in another post and I have the same setup (A210 and H820). I too can't get it to ignore the incoming call (by holding down the main button for more than 2 seconds but not more than 5) or the unit will just shut off.

Everything works fine, just like you said.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Hi folks! Thanks to your posts, I bought the a210 and HS820 for my Treo 600. I hooked them up yesterday and the sound and distance are awesome! Those were my priorities and I am more than pleased in that respect.

However, only my Treo rings, not the headset. And, no, I can't get the call reject to work either. I also can't put a caller on Hold (I end up turning off the headset in both cases). But you mentioned that your Treo rings through to your headset? I'm on T-Mobile and have already found that CallFilter can't change the LED because of the way T-Mobile notifies me of voicemail. But I don't think the provider should have anything to do with ring-through. Is there a Pref I'm missing?

Thanks for any help!
    That is strange. If I get a call, it rings in my ear through the HS820 w/o ringing where my boss can hear it on my T600. I press the button on the 820 and it will answer and then if I press it again it will hang up. I don't think the A210 will support the other functions (2nd call or hold).

I also use Freedom...maybe that is why it rings through to the headset. I also have it on switch #2.

(You have to try listening to Ptunes and audible books on the bt headset).
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by realitycheck
    Hi folks! Thanks to your posts, I bought the a210 and HS820 for my Treo 600. I hooked them up yesterday and the sound and distance are awesome! Those were my priorities and I am more than pleased in that respect.

However, only my Treo rings, not the headset. And, no, I can't get the call reject to work either. I also can't put a caller on Hold (I end up turning off the headset in both cases). But you mentioned that your Treo rings through to your headset? I'm on T-Mobile and have already found that CallFilter can't change the LED because of the way T-Mobile notifies me of voicemail. But I don't think the provider should have anything to do with ring-through. Is there a Pref I'm missing?

Thanks for any help!

Yep,
    You Need FREEDOM from toysoft, it lets you hear the ring, either normal or the phone number( with callfilter), through the headset
    Thanks! I have my a210 on switch #2 as well, and I can pick up and hang up calls using the HS820 headset. I really would like the headset to ring because I work with various clients all day and I don't want them to hear the phone ring but I need to pick up when an employee calls. That would be perfect. I'll find Freedom (in more ways than one!).
    Just wanted to let you know that I purchased Freedom and it is just what I needed. The great thing is that my Treo ring tones ring in the headset, not the Motorola default. That means I can hear the ring tones I've assigned to various people (employees, friends, clients, etc) and know whether to pick up or not. So I don't need call announce with CallFilter (I don't know anyone's number anyway!).

Thanks for all the help - I am set!
    Yeah I think this setup is ideal until the next version of the treo comes out. (Although a lot of 650 users are happy with the update.)