Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    This is a great app. We can finally change the standard blue speed dial and title bar. Skinner for Treo 650
    I like it too. Unfortunately there's no way to get of the blue lines between the favorites buttons. Oh well...

For fellow Mac users (or anyone who wants the look of iTunes) I attached an OS X brushed aluminum dialpad I made (with virtual PC of course). There's a screenshot, too. Anyone else have any new 650-compatible skins?

Free
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    How you change the skin ?? sorry if this is a silly question.
    Need WIFI, 3.5G, slim and light form factor for Treo to win me back from Samsung i600 !!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by toxify
    I like it too. Unfortunately there's no way to get of the blue lines between the favorites buttons. Oh well...

For fellow Mac users (or anyone who wants the look of iTunes) I attached an OS X brushed aluminum dialpad I made (with virtual PC of course). There's a screenshot, too. Anyone else have any new 650-compatible skins?

Free
    Thanks

The skinner web page has links to few skins . I downloaded  they are not very exciting

Free
    Thanks
    Great Skin..
    The skinner web page has links to a few skins . I downloaded those, they are not very exciting .
    Can you smoothen edges like the treo 650 orginal blue, and make it sort of 3D.
    That will be great..
    We are very aware of this issue and are still looking for a way to get rid of it.

For fellow Mac users (or anyone who wants the look of iTunes) I attached an OS X brushed aluminum dialpad I made (with virtual PC of course). There's a screenshot, too.
    This looks very nice. I've send you a message regarding your skin, looking forward to your reply at skinner@79bmedia.com

Anyone else have any new 650-compatible skins?
    http://skinner.79bmedia.com/skinner650/skins.html has some. We will add another skin next week (Iced Out by a fellow TreoCentral user) and we hope to add more skins as time goes by.

Regards,

Daniel Seifert
    79bmedia GmbH
    Cool!
    Glad I checked out this thread.
    Downloaded it, made my first skin within an hour.
    Made a good skin within the next hour.
    Just paid my registration.
    Anyone create any cool skins?
    how did they make the "teepee" skin? with the picture in the background?
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Thanks
    Great Skin..
    The skinner web page has links to a few skins . I downloaded those, they are not very exciting .
    Can you smoothen edges like the treo 650 orginal blue, and make it sort of 3D.
    That will be great..
    I agree, it looks good now, but would be really cool if the buttons were 3D
    Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum
    how did they make the "teepee" skin? with the picture in the background?
    This can be done by splitting the picture into 16 parts and assigning them to the buttons.

Daniel Seifert
    79bmedia GmbH
    Finished my first skin..... See this thread --

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...618#post615618
    How do you revert back to the default Dial Screen if you don't like the Skin? I'm asking before I change mine. I just want to make sure I can see the upcoming events on my Dial Screen before I delete it, if it does get deleted.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Joe do the lights across the top (red yellow and green ) do anything?
    Lights across the top? You dont mean the LED do you?

Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    How do you revert back to the default Dial Screen if you don't like the Skin? I'm asking before I change mine. I just want to make sure I can see the upcoming events on my Dial Screen before I delete it, if it does get deleted.
    When you launch the Skinner software, it gives you the option of which skin you want, or you can uncheck a box and disable it completely -- reverting to the default skin.

Daniel, what are the limitations of the unregistered version? It's not clear from the documentation or website.

Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Lights across the top? You dont mean the LED do you?
    these lights
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael355
    these lights
    They give it the Mac look.

I take it you're not a Mac user. Those buttons are in the upper left corner of every window in OSX. Red closes out the window. Yellow shrinks it, and green will min/max the window.
    Last edited by Insertion; 03/26/2005 at 04:14 PM. Reason: explanation
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast