Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I can access most of the websites on my blazer with no problems howevre whenever i enter in paypals website it tells me to download?
    blazer on my 600 wont go to paypal, whereas it worked fine on my 300 (got mobile portal). I downloaded webpro last night so I could pull large files (15-25mb) down onto my SD card, and trying paypal right now ... it worked. Brought me to the regular site w/"normal" view". Trying handheld view just in case it sends it different request headers ... also the main site; looks like webpro doesn't send a user-agent value that leads to the mobile version.

webpro can be found at treobits, and there's a free version 3.0a. There's a link to it in a post somewhere on treocentral. A great freebie esp if you want to download large files to an SD hard with a 600 (how does 650 blazer deal with large files - can you write to the SD card)?
    Yeah, it used to work on my 600 too, but not on my 650. I heard its Blazer.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    it stopped working in blazer on the 600 when they changed the page to make it more secure. Not sure what the specifics of the change were.
    Try Webpro 3.0. I use it and it works. Do search for the free patched version. 5way is not supported however but definitely faster than Blazer.