1.    #1  
    I have had some strange things happening with VersaMail. I have sent a couple of messages to at least two different email address where the body text disappeared when they got the message. I did not know until they replied and said that they got a blank message from me and ask me to resend it.

They had the "original message" below their response which showed the time that I sent it. Even more strange is the fact that the "Sent Folder" did not show that the email was sent.

Very Strange. I am not aware that this has ever happened before yesterday and today. Has anyone seen this before?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    I've had almost the same thing happen...my VM was set up with an IMAP email account (work email), through a VPN (using Mergic) with the messages that I sent from VM sync'ed into the IMAP Sent folder having no text, nor title, just a date...driving me crazy. Are you going using POP or IMAP??
  3.    #3  
    I am using T-Mobile's POP via the Secure Mail COnnector to get email from my Exchange server. The SMC is loaded on my PC.

I noticed what it was doing. I was fwd'ing a message and it sent the empty message and put the original message in the draft folder. I opened them and put the recieptient in again and instead of hitting the send button, I sent it to the outbox. This seemed to work. I never had to do this happen before even though I have about 2.56 MB left.

I believe it happened with my Palmloyal.com POP account too; however, I will have to try it again.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    Well, found out my problem...when setting up a Signature in the Prefs, it apparently wipes out the Text and Title on my servers Sent Items folder (IMAP Account)...weird!!
  5.    #5  
    Another Problem....

I have the craziest thing happening with VersaMail

I have 132 messages. I press /S to select all 132 and then /D to delete them all. Once the "Please wait..." disappears, I am left with 66 messages (all still selected) - it deleted exactly half. I do another /D to delete them all. I am left with 33. It keeps this deleteing half the selected messages (8, 4) until it is down to 2 messages. /D to delete them all leaves 1 and a final /D to delete the last one. At this point I Empty Trash (both local and server) and do a get. Now it sees 65 new message but they are not new messages but 66 of the 133 I just deleted and told it to delete from the server. HELLPPPPPPPP!
    Last edited by godschoice; 03/16/2005 at 09:54 PM.

Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    get snappermail premier.

I lost hours if not days over versamail (whereas initially it worked flawless).

snappermail so far a breeze ... knockcknocknock wood ...