1.    #1  
    Installed going to the 4.0.4....first hotsync out, won't complete and error...now won't sync at all....LOVELY. I did reboot, and could sync (via cable) twice sucessfully in a row. I must have jumped the gun here.
    Last edited by mac_lady; 03/04/2005 at 05:20 PM.
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    I'm getting better results with 4.0.4. But it's still intermittently hanging on me. Can't figure out a pattern. But the new version seems to be a work in progress.
    Work is the province of cattle
    --Dorothy Parker
    Hmm, so far I've been able to sync ok with TMS. Looking at your sig, have you updated OS X to 10.3.8 yet?
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Missing Sync 4.0.4 works fine for me. I've tried both Bluetooth and USB syncing (once each, so far). It might be a specific conduit giving you trouble, you might try disabling all but the "core" ones and see if that makes it work reliably, then add them in until it fails again.
  5.    #5  
    Yep, all the latest updating done on my mac, along with a repair of permissions done after installing anything...guess I had not realized my sig was "out of date". As I had stated prior, I may have jumped the gun.
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_lady
    Yep, all the latest updating done on my mac, along with a repair of permissions done after installing anything...guess I had not realized my sig was "out of date". As I had stated prior, I may have jumped the gun.
    I'm new to the Mac OS. I have OS 10.3.8 on my machine. How does one "update permissions"?
    David
    to repair permissions, go to Applications:Utilitiesisk Utility
    click on your OSX Boot Partition and click repair permissions.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    I tried the 4.0.3 a few weeks ago, and it was complete crap so I reverted to 4.0.2. I've since updated to 4.0.3 and it's working fine.