1.    #1  
    i've noticed that there's a distinct difference between the treo 600 screen and the treo 650 screen. the 650 is a lot more sensitive to touch and responds much more quickly than the 600.

case in point: i hit "hang up" on a treo 650 after a call is complete. it hangs up immediately. on a 600, however, i feel like i have to apply much more pressure to the "hang up" button. (my fiance was looking at me funny the last time i made a call on his 600.)

problem is, i'm a lefty. i use my left ear to listen to the phone. sometimes, my ear presses the "hang up" button unintentionally. obviously, this is an annoyance.

this is a strange issue, but i'm not sure what to do. are there ways to avoid hanging up on people unintentionally?
    There are many apps that will allow you to dissable touch screen during calls.

EDIT: BTW I am also a lefty and that has never happened to me.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    Home > Preferences > Keyguard > Disable touchscreen when: [Incoming calls received|On a call]
    PEG N760C>Treo 600>iPaq4350>Zaurus SL-5600>Zaurus SL-6000L>Treo 650
    I think you can change a setting to "lock" the screen while you are in a call.
  5.    #5  
    thank you all
  6.    #6  
    ok, question... how do i enable speakerphone if the touchscreen is locked?
    Use the 5-way to highlight the speakerphone button, and then press the center.
    PEG N760C>Treo 600>iPaq4350>Zaurus SL-5600>Zaurus SL-6000L>Treo 650