Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Any new progress on the above feature enhancements? Timeline available?
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    I've been thinking about getting this app for a while. A lot of these improvements (specially the adjustable light balance) would be a welcome addition.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Just uploaded 149 photos from our trip to NYC and once again had to upload 5 pictures at a time and change the category for each picture individually and manually because of the limited online control panel. When is this going to be addressed? I want to be able to upload a bunch of photos into a category quickly. Why do I need to navigate to find each photo? Why can I only do 5 at a time? Something that should have taken minutes took over an hour on my PC. Can't imagine doing it by Treo. Very frustrating.
    Silly question maybe, but using Splashblog 2.01, how do I bring up the camera to take pictures? The manual says once in Splashblog, press the Camera button. Well I have a Treo 650, and it doesn't have a camera button. I have the pref set to "Open camera at launch", but still nothing.

Thanks,
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12