1.    #1  
    This price is so low it almost seems like a price mistake. But it's been like this since last night and I can't find that anybody has posted it.

Wirefly

Price is $279 - $100 MIR - $100 MIR = $79. This is several hundred dollars less than any competing offer so, if it's not a mistake, it's definitely hot!

* Shamlessly copied from a post @ Fatwallet.com *
    I was gonna post that this had already been posted in this thread, but I didn't want to burst your bubble....
    Quote Originally Posted by RWerksman
    This price is so low it almost seems like a price mistake. But it's been like this since last night and I can't find that anybody has posted it.

Wirefly

Price is $279 - $100 MIR - $100 MIR = $79. This is several hundred dollars less than any competing offer so, if it's not a mistake, it's definitely hot!

* Shamlessly copied from a post @ Fatwallet.com *
    Why is this phone so cheap? If you go to the home page and click on Cingular logo then phones and then select the 650, it shows the 650 for $359 after rebates. I am confused???
    Even w/out the rebate, not that bad of a deal...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    i just cancelled my cingular and got this phone.

luckily i was still in the 30 day trial.

saves me 300 bucks
    I order two on a family plan yesterday, two 650s for $160.
    deal is dead. it's funny this got reposted here as i posted it on fatwallet after reading about it on treocentral (where surprisingly it didn't get much interest--subject of thread was a little vague though).
    Wonder if those that got the deal in before it was removed will be honored?
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    Wonder if those that got the deal in before it was removed will be honored?
    I will let you know, I just got done the order, went back and saw it was no longer available!!!
    I have the "Billing Info" page up after entering my zip code in Dallas. It still says $279 and two $100 rebates with the bottom line of $79.