1.    #1  
    Does anyone have a sprint PRL file? I am trying to send a Verizonified 650 back to P1?

Does anyone knoe if I have the correct OTKSL and MSL (SPC) codes, can I just put those back in, download via KPWST and then do a *2 to get the proper PRL?

Please help, I would like to return by tomorrow.
    How does one update the PRL on Sprint?

When I was on Verizon I simply had to dial a *(some_number) and it would update. Does Sprint do anything similar?
    I would imagine that you can find the answer at the sprintusers.com forum. They do a lot more of that type of thing working with PRLs and modifying and posting.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01
    Check out this FAQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01

When I was on Verizon I simply had to dial a *(some_number) and it would update. Does Sprint do anything similar?
    Here's the short and simple answer.
    In some area when you dial *2, if your phone doesn't have the lastest PRL, the recording will tell you that an upgrade is availble- then follow the prompts.

In other area like mine, you dial *2 and speak to a rep and ask them to "flag your phone for the prl update. You then hang up and a few minutes later, you dial *2 and you'll get the recording that the update is available.

I believe the latest available is 10026. I haven't updated mine (I have 10025) because I just don't won't to hang on a talk to a rep.

Too bad you can't request the update on the web and let their system flag the phone so you can call in *2 and it's done.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover