1.    #1  
    on my Sprint Treo 650. First off, I am pretty impressed with its battery life! After all that, I still had 41% battery life remaining AND the entire call was on a bluetooth headset! I use the Motorola HS-810 which I love!

When the call was ending, I realized that my screen's backlight wasn't turning on. The screen was on, but the backlight wouldn't turn on. When I pressed OPT+P to change the brightness, the screen would turn on when I increased the brightness but turn off again when I returned it to the level I normally keep it at (which is about half-way down the slider). My phone was also about 350 degrees. Immediately after the call, I cooked an egg on it. Ok, maybe not much, but very hot!

Has anyone experienced this? Is there another way to ensure this doesn't happen.

Thanks!

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    I have noticed sometimes when using the Treo for extended periods when on the train, if it gets hot the backlight seems to go into a dimmer mode. I think perhaps it does that automatically if it reaches a certain temp. Anyone else?
    I've had the same problem with the back light, but I think it started after I installeed mLights...not sure though...
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    I think in the manual it says it does this to prolong battery life. ofcourse that may be something I read here
    keocera 7035>> treo600>> treo650>>700p>>755
    Notalent, but I make up for it with lots of practice
    Hey Modma, I had an HS10, but sent it back to Motorolla because I could only hear it inn a quiet room.. No way on the freeway.. How's your's working? They are sending me a new one now.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by foleyphoto
    Hey Modma, I had an HS10, but sent it back to Motorolla because I could only hear it inn a quiet room.. No way on the freeway.. How's your's working? They are sending me a new one now.
    Foley,

I love the HS-810. The battery life, in my experience, is much better than the HS-820. My 820 died for no apparent reason one day, I had it warranty replaced but I lost it shortly thereafter. I purchased the 810 simply for the price difference, but have been much happier with it. I find my HS-810 is loud enough to use, even in the car, as long as I press "MUTE" on my phone and "UNMUTE" immediately after connecting to a call. I'm not sure if you're aware of this "fix," but it definitely helps with the volume of bluetooth headsets.

Hope this helps!

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    It's normal for the backlight to not be on while you are using the phone and not pressing any buttons / the screen.