1.    #1  
    When I try to access the AOL website via the Cingular network, the website graphics are so badly distorted that the username box and password box can not be clearly delineated from other graphics on the page. Thus, I cannot log into the AOL site to retrieve my email. Using the "disable graphics" feature of the phone does not help. Is anyone else having this problem accessing the AOL webpage?

I see that AOL is selling their "Mobile AOL" product for $19.95 to access email. I dont really want to buy that from AOL. I just want to log onto their website and retrieve my email.

What experiences are you users having with AOL? Thanks.
    Why don't you set up versamail to handle your AOL email?
    Not that I'm trying to indorse Versamail or anything....
    Last edited by millerhifi; 03/03/2005 at 08:48 PM.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Why don't you set up versamail to handle your AOL email?
    Not that I'm trying to indorse Versamail or anything....
    Because versamail and every other solution suggested doesn't work as well as the actual aol software. It loads deleted and old emails and can't determine what's really in the aol inbox vs what's been placed in the recently deleted folder which makes getting your new email take forever. I can go on and on but I think I already have. The best solution for us aol users is for aol to get off their sweet asses and create an aol version for the treo 650.

I've tried every alternative suggested here and they all stink not because they are bad products but because aol email is not set up like other email clients.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Heres the link i use to check my mail on the treo.
    https://my.screenname.aol.com
    Make sure the Treo 650 is on widepage mode and not optimized; optimized condenses the page to fit on the treo and sometimes this makes it impossible to get to the right buttons.

Versamail works fine for me as long as I don't set it up to automatically check for my email. Also; mail from the last 24 hours on aol; even if I checked it already and answered/deleted on home computer comes back via versamail whether i've hotsynced or not. ANNOYING!!!
    Cripes, do I have to pay full price again for this programme from AOL even though I had it for 600?
    anyone try the new aol for the 650 yet?
    If you don't want your old AOL mail to come back to life in Versamail after it is deleted, go to "recently deleted", then "permanently delete", or it stays on the server for about 7 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by davetheone
    Heres the link i use to check my mail on the treo.
    https://my.screenname.aol.com
    Make sure the Treo 650 is on widepage mode and not optimized; optimized condenses the page to fit on the treo and sometimes this makes it impossible to get to the right buttons.

Versamail works fine for me as long as I don't set it up to automatically check for my email. Also; mail from the last 24 hours on aol; even if I checked it already and answered/deleted on home computer comes back via versamail whether i've hotsynced or not. ANNOYING!!!
    Last edited by Levyesq; 03/04/2005 at 04:24 PM.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.