Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was going to return my T650, but the girl at the Cingular store said to remove the battery cover and press the little reset button in the hole. So I did, even though I didn't think it would help. Well, that was 3 days ago and I haven't had a reset since. Go figure! Your mileage may vary. . . Just thought I'd pass it on.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    lol.
    No offense but that is pretty funny!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I second that LOL
    Why didn't I think of that?
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    God bless Cingular store employees...lol
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
  7.    #7  
    I know it sounds silly, but it has actually worked for 3 days, at least. I'll let you all know if the resets come back. Maybe its just a coincidence. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Tony, do you live in NY? I used to work with a Tony Miller. Probably not you...but u never know.
    Last edited by mahoman; 03/03/2005 at 08:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    I know it sounds silly, but it has actually worked for 3 days, at least. I'll let you all know if the resets come back. Maybe its just a coincidence. . .
    lol, you're now my favorite person
    1 | 2
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mahoman
    Tony, do you live in NY? I used to work with a Tony Miller. Probably not you...but u never now.
    No, but I've been there several times. . .
    http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/i...ilies/spit.gif

oh man that feels good. sometimes i get bogged down trying to fix this problem or figure out that app. all the reading starts to give me a headache and overwhelm me. this thread just made my day. thanks tony.
    what little reset button?! ah! the one my stylus got stuck in after too many forced resets ...
    Hey Tony...

Are you in the San Diego area... I do biz with a Tony Miller..??

You're 1st post in this thread was great... but the 2nd OMG I wanna pee my pants.... I hope you're the same guy.... You may be too serious though.
    Between Tony Miller and the Tundy Central threads.

Today was the most funny time for me at Treo Central for the longest time.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Rat

I'm with ya!!... on both!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    I was going to return my T650, but the girl at the Cingular store said to remove the battery cover and press the little reset button in the hole. So I did, even though I didn't think it would help. Well, that was 3 days ago and I haven't had a reset since. Go figure! Your mileage may vary. . . Just thought I'd pass it on.
    I was having a bad day today. But that post made all my troubles float away. Hil-freakin-larious!
    I think he's serious. ROTFLMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by oenophile
    I think he's serious. ROTFLMAO

He IS serious, but we really should giv'em a break. He'll figure it out sooner or later. The only reason they included a stylus was to give us something to reset this thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Rat

Don't forget the "marital pproblems" thread... it's so true but it still had me rolling over with laughter...
  20. tmt
    I have found that a button reset performs a different initialization from the reset you get when something crashes. I don't find it strange at all that it helps clear out stale stuff. Mine bombed last night, and started identifying itself with a new USB device id this morning. Soft reset didn't change a thing, but a button reset (not a hard reset, just the internal button) fixed it straight away.

Really wish we didn't have to put up with all this however... can't wait for a P1 update - assuming it's in the works.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast