Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Check this Out

79.99? lol.....

Pretty soon they are going to be given away in Happy Meals!!!!!!!!
    Assuming, of course, that the purchaser remembers, 5+ months from now to submit the rebate, and hasn't lost the rebate form and other paperwork necessary. And, that the company that's promising the rebate is still around in 6 months. I'm not sure I'd count on ever seeing my money.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Holy F, even before the rebates it's only $279.99...even though I got the unbranded before the $100 price hike, that's still over a $300 difference.
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Assuming, of course, that the purchaser remembers, 5+ months from now to submit the rebate, and hasn't lost the rebate form and other paperwork necessary. And, that the company that's promising the rebate is still around in 6 months. I'm not sure I'd count on ever seeing my money.
    Wirefly is a well known online dealer, no?

I purchased a new cingular contract through a similar company, Cellular Choices ( are they the same? ) and got a brand new Moto v551 for $49.99 plus a $100 rebate ( made 50 bucks on a phone that sells for under 200 on ebay )...so I believe it.
    1 | 2
    Did you get the rebate after 180 days?
    I just signed up a month and a half ago, so no...I'm not eligable yet.

But judging by what I've read on HoFo, these are reptuable dealers.
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    Check this Out

79.99? lol.....

Pretty soon they are going to be given away in Happy Meals!!!!!!!!

Nahhh, Mickey D's has already had their share of lawsuits.
    Sold!
    Playing devil's advocate, even at $279, that price isn't bad. Almost worth the gamble, no???
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    There's no gamble, lol
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    There's no gamble, lol
    good point. If Cingular Blue in my market wasn't sub-standard in my opinion, I would be all over this like stink on trash!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    I'd love to get a 650 for this price, but I took a peak at their reseller ratings and they look scary

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller7831.html
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    At that price, I couldn't pass it up. I love my Siemens SX66, but now it's going to have a little brother . Just ordered it and I should receive it in 2 business days with free shipping. Being that my SX66 will remain my "main" phone maybe I won't load it up with all the 3rd party apps and use it in it's "virgin" state. Hopefully that way I'll avoid all those nasty problems that have been reported about it.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl
    At that price, I couldn't pass it up. I love my Siemens SX66, but now it's going to have a little brother . Just ordered it and I should receive it in 2 business days with free shipping. Being that my SX66 will remain my "main" phone maybe I won't load it up with all the 3rd party apps and use it in it's "virgin" state. Hopefully that way I'll avoid all those nasty problems that have been reported about it.

Check back, looks like it may have been an error on their part as the offer is not available anymore.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I ordered over the phone and received a confirmation and tracking number.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Wow...seems that there are going to be some pretty damn lucky people!
    1 | 2
    Anybody want to bet the
    Quote Originally Posted by pcsnpixels
    Anybody want to bet the
    Looking at their customer feedback I wouldnt bet a plugged nickel them fulfilling the orders
    It was obviously a typing mistake or web error. At the same time they were advertising Cingular Treo 650 at 79 dollar and then 349 dollar. 79 dollar was probably a total error or something related to Treo 600.

Anyway in the morning I called sales person with call code, they also were telling that 79 dollar was a right price. Since it involves, 200 dollar of rebate, I was very suspicious that'll honor this after realizing the mistake.

Although I have purchased with them in the past without any problem.

Off corse after 3-4 hours, it was pulled out from the web-siter when somebody realised the mistake. I doubt that anybody'll get it at that price even though they p;laced the order at thast time.
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    Placed my order over the phone, Cingular has approved, and it shoulod ship within 24 to 48 hours. I'll keep you all up to date.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast