Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    1,935 Global Posts
    Order has shipped! UPS 2nd day air. Should arrive on Wednesday. BTW, confirmation states this IS for the Treo 650 Cingular GSM Phone.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    One word: cyberrebate.com
    Rebate = SCAM. I would NEVER buy anything with a rebate. It's a classic way to **** customers around.
    Ordered it on Thursday and got it today! $279.99. I don't care if the rebates work or not (but of course I will try).
    Global Posts
    1,935 Global Posts
    I'm getting excited! Now, in transit and on time. BTW, even if rebates don't work it's an awesome deal. Of course, I will try as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevino
    Ordered it on Thursday and got it today! $279.99. I don't care if the rebates work or not (but of course I will try).
    Did You Recieve a 650 or a 600? Just Curious, I've seen several cases where in the fine print it tells You that You will be getting a t600 which is being replace by the T650
    A version of this deal (although not a cheap as this one is) with the complicated rebate was available and discussed on TC a while back. Somebody familer with the system explained about the various kickbacks....er, rebates that the companies get when they not only sign up people to a carrier, but have that person actually stay as a customer for a period of time. Thus, it is actually possible for seemingly large rebates to be legit depending on the various deals between the companies.

That being said, it will be interesting to see how difficult it will be to get the final rebate with this deal, but its worth a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    Did You Recieve a 650 or a 600? Just Curious, I've seen several cases where in the fine print it tells You that You will be getting a t600 which is being replace by the T650

It's a Treo 650 I hold in my hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevino
    It's a Treo 650 I hold in my hand.
    Got mine too, with rebates in the box and everything.
    Hope they actually end up getting paid, assuming I work all of the dates right and everything.

So, what did you get for a data plan? I accidentally signed up for the media basic, but wirefly was still listing the media works package and described it as the old unlimited data media works. My phone was pre-activated, and after I registered and logged in to my account, the media basic is listed as an added service. Just wondering if they actually gave the unlimited data plan to people that selected that, or if they were misprinting.
    Nice People Suck Less.
    Even without the rebates you guys got it for $279.99...amazing.
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jojocat
    Got mine too, with rebates in the box and everything.
    Hope they actually end up getting paid, assuming I work all of the dates right and everything.

So, what did you get for a data plan? I accidentally signed up for the media basic, but wirefly was still listing the media works package and described it as the old unlimited data media works. My phone was pre-activated, and after I registered and logged in to my account, the media basic is listed as an added service. Just wondering if they actually gave the unlimited data plan to people that selected that, or if they were misprinting.
    I had to call Cingular to activate after I got the phone. I made sure that I got the MediaNet Unlimited (24.99) for my data.
    I have received my phone, it is a Treo650, its active and I have only been charged the appropriate amount of money ($279) and have two rebate forms to fill out for ($100) each.
    Global Posts
    1,935 Global Posts
    got mine yesterday. $279 - 200 in rebates equals best deal ever! Customer Service to this point has been excellent. Terms and conditions have been clearly stated. My transaction was very smooth. Hope to have no problems with the rebates. That waits to be seen (keeping my fingers crossed). I have the $19.99 MediaWorks on my Siemens SX66 so I just swapped sims. I'm currently doing a comparison test against my SX66 and will post about it in a couple of days.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12