1.    #1  
    ...when I was online. I typed ##377'dial' and all it told me was that is was a "fatal exception"...what exactly does that mean??? I've seen that b4 on my laptop as well.
    That can be quite a bit many things. Who is your carrier?
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    now you are one of the few, the proud, the owner of treo650 that crashes.
    Treoing & Loving it
    What other software do you have loaded, and have you added anything new recently?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I don't believe you.
    Welcome to Treo 650!
    Yes welcome to the Treo 650! While I was typeing this, guess what? BAMM! it crashed, so I had to start over. This useally happends when I'm online or sms, then some dumb *** text comes in at the same time & crash. Fatal Exception, so it says. I'm a Sprint user so who knows....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Yes welcome to the Treo 650! While I was typeing this, guess what? BAMM! it crashed, so I had to start over. This useally happends when I'm online or sms, then some dumb *** text comes in at the same time & crash. Fatal Exception, so it says. I'm a Sprint user so who knows....
    How long have you had your Sprint Treo? Is this a regular problem or did it just start happening? I'm still in my trial period with my Sprint Treo 650. I want to make sure some of the problems (such as the fact that I had to do a hard reset to get Hotsync to work again) are not indemic.
    David
    Mine have the same error:
    'A crash occured on xx/xx/xx at xx:xx while running "Phone": Fatal Exception'

I know that at least on two occations this has happened to me, I answered the phone with the button on my Bluetooth headset (SE HBH-660). The conversation went fine, but I could not hang up when finished, and the screen was completely white. I had to do a soft reset.

I use a Norwegian GSM carrier, and unfortunately a Gemplus SIM card.

Anyone have any comments or ideas around this problem ???
    Same crash-types on mine. Same dreaded 'fatal exception' message.

Unbelievable. Seems damn near every T650, wether Sprint or Cingular, stateside or international, loaded or stock, does this. Message should be changed to read: 'fatal common occurance'...sucker!

Coming out of a movie last night, the damn thing wouldn't allow me to call the sitter to check on the kids. C'mon, honestly, how many of us can say we TRULY feel we can rely on this huckster for it's phone function? I wanna like it, but, after last night, I'm out. I've had it for 3 weeks now. It's off to Cingluar to return it (which dissapoints me). BTW, anyone want a 2-week old Sena Flip-Cover case? Perfect condition, black, $30.00 plus shipping in original case/bag. $43.99 new.

http://www.senacases.com/cart/home.php?cat=320
    Cingular T650
    ...now back to Motorola and a Zire 72!