1.    #1  
    What is the best way to get Graffiti in on the Treo 650?

I know there area several 3rd party apps but which one or ones are compatible with the 650 and work best.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Wow ... I got the treo specifically for the keyboard so that I would NEVER have to suffer with grafitti again. :-)
  3.    #4  
    Yeah but I've been using graffiti for so long that even when I write on paper, it comes out graffiti. :P I think I'm actually faster with graffiti than the keyboard, at least the Treo keyboard anyways. A pc keyboard is a different story all together.
  4.    #5  
    It seems Graffiti Anywhere is the hands-down favorite of everyone for graffiti on the 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTechChik
    It seems Graffiti Anywhere is the hands-down favorite of everyone for graffiti on the 650.
    If you like Grafitti2, yes. If you prefer Grafitti 1, then Tealscript is your choice.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Has anyone done something inbetween the two? I hate the two stroke letters in G2 but capital letters inbetween the number and letter side is great! Getting a K out of G2 is allways a chore on my Garmin IQ, and I don't like dotting "i" or crossing "t" what a step backward.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrenner
    Has anyone done something inbetween the two? I hate the two stroke letters in G2 but capital letters inbetween the number and letter side is great! Getting a K out of G2 is allways a chore on my Garmin IQ, and I don't like dotting "i" or crossing "t" what a step backward.
    TealScript supports autocapitalization as you describe, as well as one-stroke letters.
    Kenji
    TealScript will let you choose whatever version of a character you prefer, or make up your own.

ZBoater, have you noticed that you and I seem to have become the TealScript advocates on TreoCentral. How did we get that job??

ChickenHawk

edited: oops, kenji too!
    There are few programs that really bring a tear of joy to my eye, and Tealscript is one of them. Being able to do G1 characters on the screen is like my last act of rebellion against progress and lets me hold out a little bit longer. Do you know how long it took me to learn how to make Qs and Ys on Grafitti 1??? I'm not giving it up that easy...
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I'm using Jot 2.1 and I haven't had any problems with it. Here is a link to their site.
    http://www.cic.com/products/jot/ The only issue with Jot is it doesn't work with Doc/Word-to-go 6.008 and above.