1.    #1  
    I like to capture thoughts while driving but would rather not have to take my eyes off the road.

I imagine I could download a voice recorder program but I would like a way to be reminded that I have a voice message. When I had my Tungsten I would leave a message for myself but then fail to look at it and forget it was there.

I would be nice to have a voice recorder, I suppose, that would always set a preprogramed alarm (1 hour for example) to remind me that I have a message later.

Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Mvoice works good. I just got it and I am pretty sure it does not have an alarm feature. Thats a good idea though.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Try the Audacity recorder application. You can open application and record while driving by just using the navigation pad. You can then set an audio alarm at the time of your choosing. It is not set automatically, but you can also set the alarm by using the navigation pad. Everything can be done with one hand so you can do it while driving. It sounds like it might do what you are asking. The web site is www.AudacityAudio.com.
    If you don't want to use a new app, you can send yourself a picture mail/text message with a voice memo attached. The recorder is limited to one minute and, strangely, you have to send a picture and attach the voice memo, but it works.