1.    #1  
    I ordered a Treo 650 Cradle kit from techonweb back at the end of Jan. They tell me that their stock is coming in this weekend and mine will ship from their Ft. Worth TX warehouse on Monday. Should have it Tuesday. Main thing I'm looking forward to is charging the extra battery outside the phone to keep a spare handy.
    I've had my cradle for 2 weeks. Works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by flashram
    I've had my cradle for 2 weeks. Works great.
    good
    I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and it shipped the same day. Had it the next morning. It's very cleverly designed with regards to the second battery.
    I think this thread is about alternatives to P1 shipping...ie not getting ripped off
    my order from pa1mOne still say's "Back Ordered"
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    mine still says backordered too.
    A Tech told me they'd ship monday(3/7) at the latest.

For those who already have them. Did you get the cradle thru P1?? Is it the P1 cradle, or is it made by someone else??
    Quote Originally Posted by bdh18
    For those who already have them.
    Since P1 is the only one to have actually shipped any yet, I'd say that they're P1 cradles bought directly from P1... at least mine is!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Quote Originally Posted by bdh18
    A Tech told me they'd ship monday(3/7) at the latest.

For those who already have them. Did you get the cradle thru P1?? Is it the P1 cradle, or is it made by someone else??

that's funny I just call Pa1m and she told me 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    I got an email from palmone today that my cradle shipped today 3/4/05. I ordered it on 2/22. JUst checked fed ex and I should have it tomorrow, got overnight shipping.
    Anyone using eGrips or a skin case with their new cradle? Does it fit? For those with naked Treos, is there much clearance between the device and the cradle?
    PEG N760C>Treo 600>iPaq4350>Zaurus SL-5600>Zaurus SL-6000L>Treo 650