1.    #1  
    I have both multiple POP as well as multiple IMAP email accounts.

When using SnapperMail it appears as if ALL incoming emails from ALL POP accounts have to go to ONE folder - the "local folder" - and when replying to these emails Snapper can only use ONE pop email account for ANY emails you're responding to - regardless to what account they were sent to.

Any workaround..?

I'm honestly starting to appreciate VersaMail more and more.....
    That's incorrect. You can file incoming messages into folders that you set up.

And when you reply to a message, click the "From:" button, and you will be prompted with the accounts you have set up.

Take a look at the ZIP folder that you downloaded for the trial. It includes a manual that should answer any questions you have.
  3.    #3  
    Pablo, thanks.
    So unless I click "From" it will default to the ONE POP acount I had to defualt for the local folders?

I did read the manual - apparently not as well as I thought as I thought all POP emails had to go to the local folder and then the defaulted pop account would be the sending email account whenever replying to any of those email.
    hmm, that isnt what happens to mine.

the reply address is from the account it was downloaded. hmm.

as for "have to go to ONE folder - the "local folder"", not true.

edit the account, go to the rules tab, select the folder you want that account's email to go into.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    As Felipe said, it should reply from the same account it was sent to.
  6.    #6  
    Ah..my bad..I didn't mean 'reply to an email' as much as 'creating a new email'.

It seems like on the Edit Account screen you - for POP mail - have to define the account that you create NEW emails with.

Page 12 in the manual:
    "Snappermail makes the intuitive decision to compose new messages from the account in active view. However since all messages from your POP3 accounts are placed into Local Folders, when Local Folders are in view, Snappermail uses the setting here to decide which account to compose a new message with.

Thanks for correcting me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Ah..my bad..I didn't mean 'reply to an email' as much as 'creating a new email'.

It seems like on the Edit Account screen you - for POP mail - have to define the account that you create NEW emails with.
    Oh. Got it now.

Yeah, when in your local folders and you create a new mail it defaults to the account you set up as default. If you tap on from you can select a different account, but I can see that getting annoying quickly if you have to do it often.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.