1.    #1  
    Is anyone else having issues where GPRS disconnects (and doesn't reconnect) and when attempting to manually reconnect, it gives an error code? I forget the exact error code but it's something like, "Error Code (0xa48)"

It's starting to really bug me...the only way I can reconnect to the GPRS network (T-Mobile) is to do a soft reset.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    Yes, I've seen the same error (but don't remember the exact error code) a few times. I was able to get connected by trying to use a different application (like Blazer). I have an unlocked GSM Treo 650 on Cingular Wireless.
  3.    #3  
    hmm, I haven't tried using another app to get the connection back. I'll try it...

So, does anyone know why this occurs?
  4.    #4  
    I guess not many people are having this issue with their unlocked T650s...bummer, for me...I was hoping the great minds of the TC would be able to help me pinpoint the cause.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolio
    "Error Code (0xa48)"
    Just had this issue, again, this morning. The exact error message, "Error Code: (0x400B)"
    yes, I am having this same problem with my 650 as well as some of my users. We're all on pdaconnect unlimited, and have tried using wap.cingular and isp.cingular. Does not matter. Usually takes a soft reset. I wish there were a better answer.
    I was using GPRS pretty heavily over the past 6 weeks and noticed that when the phone doesn't recognise there is GPRS available (when the little triangle disappears above the signal meter) then if you tried to connect to GPRS you would get this error. I also found if you turned the phone off and on again so the little triangle shows again you could connect GPRS again.