1.    #1  
    So you answer via the button on your Treo 650, turn on your BT headset and have no way to transfer the call to your headset .

The only downside to having a BT headset instead of a wired one...
    Not true for me. I do it all of the time. When I turn on my headset and push the button on the headset, the 650 automatically transfers the call to the headset and the speakerphone button on the screen turns into the BT headset cancel button.
    All I have to do is turn on my HBH 660 and the call automatically transfers to my headset. Don't have to touch a button - other than to power the headset on.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by justleft
    All I have to do is turn on my HBH 660 and the call automatically transfers to my headset. Don't have to touch a button - other than to power the headset on.
    Seems I've made some poor assumptions .

I also have an HBH 660 but always figured the call did not transfer. Maybe I didn't wait long enough after turning it on...

Thanks.
  5.    #5  
    Hmmm.. Just tried a test now and the call did not switch to my headset after turning it on...
    also make sure you only hit the button once, if you dont think you hit it and you hit it again it will hang up.

mine works flawlessly
    Last edited by adam9859; 03/03/2005 at 10:36 PM. Reason: edit
    Adam
    treo 650
  7.    #7  
    OK, cool.

What I have to do is turn the headset on. Then after it is on press the button once. That gets the call for me. Sometimes it works better than others but I think I'll get better with it in time...

Thank you for the help.
    yeah it took me awhile to get it also i kept hitting the button more than once when the call was already picked up.
    now i just trust the machine and it works.
    Adam
    treo 650