1.    #1  
    For those of you who havnt checked up on engadget.com lately, they are giving away a free treo 650 (among other amazing giveaways) to lucky participants. Alls you gots to do is post a comment about your favorite engadget.com article and BAM your instantly entered into the random drawing.

Of course youre more likely to be struck by lighting after winning the lottery for the second time while driving home blindfolded and unscathed than you are to win the treo.. but it doesnt hurt to try. Good luck.

heres the link
    just read this and was about to post it myself. first off, keep in mind it's locked to cingular. secondly, there are other prizes worth noting, such as the free full year subscription of vonage.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by b0tes
    just read this and was about to post it myself. first off, keep in mind it's locked to cingular. secondly, there are other prizes worth noting, such as the free full year subscription of vonage.

I could care less who its locked too... its a freakin free treo! Ever heard of eBay? Hey if you win sell it on there and buy yourself whatever version you want...

And yeah of course the other prizes are notable, as i mentioned in my original post, but this is a treo forum and I didnt want the thread to be moved.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    I could care less who its locked too... its a freakin free treo! Ever heard of eBay? Hey if you win sell it on there and buy yourself whatever version you want...

And yeah of course the other prizes are notable, as i mentioned in my original post, but this is a treo forum and I didnt want the thread to be moved.
    i wasn't directing anything at you. i was just trying to elaborate a bit for those first hearing about the offer. and yes, that's exactly precisely what i'd do if i won the 650.

kudos for the link.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    Thanks I'm crossing my fingers on this one. I probably need to do more than that.
    Engadget just announced that they lost all the comments made for the prizes and you'd need to submit a comment again if you want to win!

j/k

Goodluck to those who posted on engadget.