1.    #1  
    After much agitation for having to constantly remove the battery cover to hard reset my device, I have finally hit upon the best solution for preventing this issue - I drilled a hole in the battery cover - Yea Baby!!!

Tealbackup is doing a good job of bringing back the memory afterwords.

Hey nobody ever said the "bleeding edge" was a fun place to be. This is the exact same thing that happened when Sony brought the Clie T615 out several years ago - As a "power" user, I had CONSTANT crashes, until the software vendors were able to adapt to the completely different hardware - same issue with the 650. The T615 was leaps & bounds ahead of the competition at the time and the same is true with the 650 - Just hated having to fight with the battery cover all time
    Using my Pre to help run: www.at-peace.net

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I have to laugh, I wasn't expecting THAT from the title! LOL
    Did you really drill a hole in your batter cover? Or are you just kidding?
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  4.    #4  
    It's only the battery cover Good tools should serve us, not the other way around - well I will admit, it actually sleeps in the bed with my wife and I
    Using my Pre to help run: www.at-peace.net

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)