1.    #1  
    Hello,
    When I get a call on my t650 and do not pick it up, the caller has to wait 6 rings till his call gets forwarded to my voicemail. It isn't like that with my Nokia 6310i using the same T-Mobile SIM card. Is there any way to decrease the # of rings on a t650 - let's say from 6 to 4?
    Thanks
    I don't believe there is an option on the 650 to set the number of rings before calls are forwarded to voicemail. If I'm wrong someone please correct me. Is there not an option within your voicemail configuration?
    I've always had to call the cell phone service provider to change my voicemail rings. I know you mentioned you didn't have to with an older phone, but you may have to now...
    I think there are some programs that can do this for you (like CallFilter) which you can send directly to VM without any rings (I think). Can anyone confirm?
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by grigory76
    Hello,
    When I get a call on my t650 and do not pick it up, the caller has to wait 6 rings till his call gets forwarded to my voicemail. It isn't like that with my Nokia 6310i using the same T-Mobile SIM card. Is there any way to decrease the # of rings on a t650 - let's say from 6 to 4?
    Thanks
    You can't re-program the # of rings, but you can hit "Ignore," which immediately sends the call to voicemail. If you do it immediately, it basically goes to voicemail after 2 or so (caller audible) rings. Or you can wait a little longer if you want.