1.    #1  
    I just got the Kinoma Producer 3 and the 3 Player EX software. I just started doing this whole multimedia thing on my Treo 600 today so I'm a noob at it. But anyways I used DVD Decrypter to get the raw vob files then used Kinoma producer 3 to put it into a mpeg4 format. The video comes out fine on the phone but I get no audio and I've tried it on mono and on stereo modes.

Now on one dvd I used DVD Decrypter on it then used AutoGK(VirtualDubMod) to give me an avi file, then I used Kinoma Producer 3 to put it into mpeg4 and that worked beautifully, better quality than just using KP3 by itself. What am I doing wrong? It kinda sucks to have to do 3 different steps to get these videos on the Treo?
    Some DVD programs producer separate Video and audio files. Make sure it's producing both and make sure Kinoma is set to provide both (enabled)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttreo
    Some DVD programs producer separate Video and audio files. Make sure it's producing both and make sure Kinoma is set to provide both (enabled)
    It produces both when I put it through AutoGK. It is wierd, I have the audio set to go with the video when KP3 rips it but I just doesn't show up in the ending result. Oh well I guess I'll just have to live with 3 steps compared to 2 steps. The video quality is definitely better though when I put it through AutoGK before I run Producer on it, so I'm still a happy man.

I totally recommend AutoGK, it makes the VirtualDubMod that everyone on here uses a couple click process instead of having to do everything manually.