1.    #1  
    You have implemented a solution to the single biggest shortfall of the T600 for me - finally being able to dial extension automatically, so I am not eager to not buy. But.... other behaviors are not so positive unless I have not been able to figure out how use this (which sort of is troubling in another perspective that a phone skin should be sooo complex.
    #1 - It seems that I lose the 5 way ability to pick the default Treo applications (or any other I wish to chose) while in your interface. So it seems that I am stuck on the center 5way tap with 1) Make a Call, 2) Send SMS, 3) Lookup, 4) Schedule and 5) Add to Book. What I want is right)Web, left)Pictures and nothing else like I have right now.
    #2 - I dont want to send SMS's, dont want this in my menu structure, but dont see that I can get rid of it

In general, the interface is a little too cluttered. My org has approx 15 Treo users that potentially could buy takephone
    Quote Originally Posted by RichNY
    You have implemented a solution to the single biggest shortfall of the T600 for me - finally being able to dial extension automatically, so I am not eager to not buy. But.... other behaviors are not so positive unless I have not been able to figure out how use this (which sort of is troubling in another perspective that a phone skin should be sooo complex.
    #1 - It seems that I lose the 5 way ability to pick the default Treo applications (or any other I wish to chose) while in your interface. So it seems that I am stuck on the center 5way tap with 1) Make a Call, 2) Send SMS, 3) Lookup, 4) Schedule and 5) Add to Book. What I want is right)Web, left)Pictures and nothing else like I have right now.
    #2 - I dont want to send SMS's, dont want this in my menu structure, but dont see that I can get rid of it

In general, the interface is a little too cluttered. My org has approx 15 Treo users that potentially could buy takephone
    Hi,

Would it help is I add options:

"When in the FIND screen, press left to launch ..."
    "When in the FIND screen, press right to launch ..."
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3.    #3  
    Hi:
    Thx for the reply; in the interim I have upgraded to the 650, been reinstalling everthing and been feeling around the new UI while travelling.
    So, let me tell you that I sell enterprise software so I have some knowledge of this field.
    My "must to have" is your extension dialing module which noone else in the marketplace is offering, today, and is definitely a big hole in the way the Treo works. For those of us who sync Outlook contact books with hundreds/thousands of contacts it truly interrupts the flow of work.
    I generally like the simple phone interface of T650; I am not minimizing your product, it is just that I dont want a more feature rich/complex phone interface.
    I would like to strongly urge you to productize this one piece for what I should think would be approx $10; in my company alone out of 20 Treo users, probably 5 right off the bat would buy this module - although of course, I cant speak for them but when they become aware this exists I would be surprised that they wouldnt jump on it.
    I think that this module could be a good revenue generator for you. You will be surprised at the interest in this module - you will be tapping into corporate users (read money to spend!) who troll Treo sites. Please let me know your thoughts. If you decide to do this let me know pricing for 1, 5, 10 units.

Thanks....
    Rich
    After trying TakePhone with my Treo 650 for 2 weeks I bought it this morning. This is a great piece of software that makes the Treo much easier to work with especially for one handed phone use.

I also found Shimon to be very responsive to emails. He fixed the category problem that I had which allowed me to delete the AddressDB file, keep my categories and gain back 1.5M of precious memory.

I am working with him on the credit card dialing problem and we are almost there with a fix.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)