1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a powered Hub that I use for my Treo. It used to work, and now is not recognized. I'm using the cradle. Any suggestions? Is there some update that I need?

Thanks,
    Dave
    Does it work if you connect it directly to the port?
  3.    #3  
    no. It doesn't see it at all even with a direct connection.

Dave
  4.    #4  
    I didn't mention this before, but I'm on Mac OS X 10.3.8

Dave
    Does it work on another computer? Just haul it over to another computer and see if the connection is made (a WinXP box would work fine). I had my USB circuitry fried in my 600. It never hotsynced that way again. A possibility, but I hope it isn't true in your case.
    Did you try the USB registry utility?
    Under Treo 600 downloads..

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...y_windows.html

(Crap, just saw you were Mac. Sorry.)
  7.    #7  
    My PC is rendering, but I'll check it out there, and maybe try and download this Utility as well.

Thanks, and I'll let you know how it goes.

dave
    Have you used any third party chargers?
  9.    #9  
    no I haven't. The killer is that it used to work and now it doesn't. I'll see if it's recognized on my PC.

Dave
  10.    #10  
    ok. I just plugged it into my PC and nothing happened. I'll try and install this software from the link above and see if it's recognized.

Dave
  11.    #11  
    I just downloaded and installed Palm Desktop to my PC. It connects there.

I do however need it to connect to my Mac and not my PC. Is there some sort of hardware driver that I need?

dave
    Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the software on your mac? Be sure to place a backup copy of your profile folder in a safe location before you uninstall.