1.    #1  
    Since putting Chatter on my phone yesterday I've had a few resets. When I check (#*377) aftwards it says it was caused by "Web" Fatal Exception.

So I did some testing and this is what I found out. If I'm running Blazer and then switch to chatter, and then choose "Shut Down & Disconnect" I get a reset every time. If I start chatter and don't open blazer I can choose the "Shut Down and Disconnect" and everything is fine. If I open blazer, then chatter, and then in chatter choose "Shutdown" it also causes a reset. Basically, if you ever open blazer and try to shut down chatter my phone will reset.
    Guitarlp-

Do you have an SD card? I discovered that I get "shutdown and disconnect" resets if I have an SD card in (though not all the time and there could be a blazer connection), but if I take the SD card out I have no issues at all. Interesting insight with Blazer...hmmmmm...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
  3.    #3  
    Yes I do have an SD card... but if I don't touch blazer and my SD card is in then Chatter shuts down just like it should.

I ran a test though just to make sure. I removed the SD card, started Blazer, then started Chatter. Choose "Shutdown & Disconnect" and the phone still reset.
    Interesting. It seems that I can't get the phone to reset on "shutdown and disconnect" if either: 1. The card is out or 2. Logging is on. Weird... I just tested going from Blazer to Chatter and mine resets that way too...caused by "web". I tried it again, however this time I took the SD card out and it reset that way too. Looks like a bug!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    Weird thing is that Chatter doesn't know or care about the SD card; must be some interaction that I'm unaware of. I'll do some testing.

-m
    Marc- The SD card didn't affect it this time...I wonder if it's more Blazer induced that SD card?
    It's fixed in the next rev coming up...

Marc
    Awesome as usual ...
    Quote Originally Posted by 02flhrci
    Marc- The SD card didn't affect it this time...I wonder if it's more Blazer induced that SD card?
    Yes, Blazer crashes apps on SD, while in blazer, using any quicklaunch utility... I get a reset.