"

That's kinda funny
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog
    "dogs"--gotta get that "s" in there

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral
    Your a good man GWB, and you have good advice.
    Nonetheless, my plan will continue to be "Push"... "Hard".
    That's the only way to get Palm's attention GWB.

Some of the more astute of my many critics have already pointed out that:
    1. You'll never even get their attention,
    2. They don't care about the end-user no matter what you do,
    3. They believe they only answer to the carriers.

It's my idiotic belief that a CEO answers to his shareholders, what a concept! And happy shareholders come from top notch products and brisk, sustained sales with low overhead. The key words there, in case anyone missed them is low overhead. If a high percentage of the product comes back in the form of returns for malfunctions or bad design... that translates into expense, overhead. The writing is on the wall.

I may be incredibly harsh or abrasive in my tactics at times, but all of you will note that I use humor as well (attempted anyway).

At any rate, when the above 3 points are true and you want change, you must adopt the Howard Stern/Rush Limbaugh philosophy to garner results.

Namby Pamby nice little letters to the CEO will be filed by his gatekeepers.

If 30 or 40 other individuals across the globe see this site or read my posts and decide to build similar sites and we are all pointed at each other DMOZ, Google and the like are going to take notice and with some decent metatags... it could have some impact on bringing about change by being somewhere near the top of the search heap. Hopefully, they are better webmasters than I

I have already stated that when palm one makes some minor changes, my site will be quickly turned into a shrine to the Treo 650.

I am a happy, proactive guy in life... and I move through this life without apology for my desires.

Case in point, Tiffany is a beautiful woman and strong-willed too, thankfully. She is one of the few who proudly displays her image with her posts. I wonder how many other men in this forum have ever complimented her for that... and not as a follow-up because someone else just did. I mean just say "Tiffany, you are lovely"... see what I mean? No apology needed, none offered. You're smiling Tiffany... aren't you.. good.

... and no, I have no desire at this point to display my image... snipers and all, y'know

- The 1st snowflake.
    ROFLMAO!

whewwwww boy...you are one strange person.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I like it at the zoo...except for all the voices. Grandma, is that you?!?

Uh, Dutch? You on that DSM IV stuff too?
  5.    #165  
    Cool your jets hugo, the site is less than 24 hours old from conception to publish. If you go to the page you'll see that the page is not up and running yet... damn, get some sex man.
  6.    #166  
    Thanks... seeya
    Mr GWB,

You missed my point. The Treo is sophisticated, but it cannot be compared a modern Windows OS because it doesn't do true multi-tasking. As I said, once OS 6 is used for the next smart phone, we will be able to achieve higher stability.

Remember the days of Windows 95/98? How much stability could you get out of that system? This is sort of where we are today with the Treo. You need to pick your applications carefully and baby your system a bit to keep it going.
    tundycentral. when you are done with palmone, could you please make your way over to microsoft and tell them to get their act together. Windows sucks. Your method for improving the treo 650 "obviously" seems like it will pay off.

Also, I am disappointed my television is not 3D. I really wanted it to be 3d when I bought it. I read all about the tv from Sony before I bought. But it sucks that it is not 3D, that would be so cool, right. Do Sony next.

Also, Tiffany is so cute I would like to ask her out. Seeing that I am just an anonymous dude in cyberspace no face and no evidence of a stable psychiatric history, there is no reason for her to say yes based upon the available information she has about me. Could you write a letter, just like the one you wrote to palm, and use your incredible skiils of persuasion and get her to go out with me? You are already a success and we know she thinks your word is golden, so could you help a brother out?

Next, could you write Nissan. My 350Z dealer says its a fast car, yet I could not outrun the police during the last time I was speeding down the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway. Please write Nissan and tell them to make it faster please.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicegoogly
    ...Next, could you write Nissan. My 350Z dealer says its a fast car, yet I could not outrun the police during the last time I was speeding down the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway. Please write Nissan and tell them to make it faster please.
    Ahhhh! Another fellow Z owner!!!

Guess where the Z in ZBoater comes from?

And another prize if you guess where the rest of the name comes from!
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    tundycentral. when you are done with palmone, could you please make your way over to microsoft and tell them to get their act together. Windows sucks. Your method for improving the treo 650 "obviously" seems like it will pay off.

Also, I am disappointed my television is not 3D. I really wanted it to be 3d when I bought it. I read all about the tv from Sony before I bought. But it sucks that it is not 3D, that would be so cool, right. Do Sony next.

Also, Tiffany is so cute I would like to ask her out. Seeing that I am just an anonymous dude in cyberspace no face and no evidence of a stable psychiatric history, there is no reason for her to say yes based upon the available information she has about me. Could you write a letter, just like the one you wrote to palm, and use your incredible skiils of persuasion and get her to go out with me? You are already a success and we know she thinks your word is golden, so could you help a brother out?

Next, could you write Nissan. My 350Z dealer says its a fast car, yet I could not outrun the police during the last time I was speeding down the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway. Please write Nissan and tell them to make it faster please.

My directtv bill is going up 3 dollars a month next month. For what?!! My system is flaky, they had a bug that caused outages for hours at a time because of the new year, and their customer service is "freakin" terrible.

Today I decided to try the "trundy" method. I told them that they either rescind the $3 increase or I will get my friends to sign a petition. Then I will get cablevision to help badmouth them. (wait, they do that already!) I will flood ebay with auctions for directtv dishes. They decided to refund me the entire 87 dollars! Now I have to figure out why nothing is showing on my TV.

hmmmmmmm
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    ....Also, Tiffany is so cute I would like to ask her out. Seeing that I am just an anonymous dude in cyberspace no face and no evidence of a stable psychiatric history, there is no reason for her to say yes based upon the available information she has about me. Could you write a letter, just like the one you wrote to palm, and use your incredible skiils of persuasion and get her to go out with me? You are already a success and we know she thinks your word is golden, so could you help a brother out?....
    Hey, how do we know that's really Tiffany's picture? She might really look more like me! (YYUUUUUCCCCHHHH!!) No offense Tiffany....but if I were you and looked cute like your picture, I wouldn't post it cuz you'd get lots of IM's from all the amorous little adolescent boys like me that populate this board! What's that? You already DO get IM's from them? Well, don't worry. GfunkMagic got lots of proposals, propositions, and stuff like that, and his avatar ain't even a picture of him!
    That's why I use a picture of my dog. He is waaaaaay cuter than me.
    Cingular Treo 650
    It's the internet, it has to be a real picture of her, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by otterman
    your apologist friends
    Here we go again. Why is it because I'm happy with my Treo, I'm an apologist? Or is it because of my moderator status combined with the fact that I'm happy with my Treo? I just don't understand how I'm labeled an apologist. I've never defended P1 on the 650... I've only stated that it works for me.

poor fools who can't be happy with just the standard out-of-the-box apps and have the delusion of using our Treos as a useful tool.
    While my 650 isn't stuffed to the gills, I am succesfully using Snappermail, Documents to Go, and DateBk5. Those, and the basic phone functions are all I need at this time.

It's not like you haven't been around these forums for years and years and seen what groups of people - and people in general - are like. If you can't take the heat,....
    Oh, I can take the heat... have been for over 5 years. It's always the same old story. A new device is released and it's pure junk, can't be used, should have never been released, etc. My trusty VDx is still in use and never had any of the problems reported by the early adopters who villified Handspring for it. In another 5 years, I hope to be able to say the same about the 650.

Sorry for the apology...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    that avatar kills me. Can you make one of that treo knocking on palmone's door with a bomb strapped to it's chest for tundy?
    Hey Mark,

If there was EVER a thread that was a prime candidate to be locked, its definitely THIS one...
    Cingular Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    If there was EVER a thread that was a prime candidate to be locked, its definitely THIS one
    Then I'd have to deal with all the whiners complaining about censorship. For now, as long as it stays civil, it can stay open. If people want to cross the line and get personal, it'll be hasta la vista, baby! Besides, I don't often get to participate in the conversation because I'm always cleaning up the messes others make. I'll do a little messing of my own for now...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Actually, now that you put it that way, good call. Let the games continue...
    Cingular Treo 650
    ribbit
    So many threads with so many complaints about the phone (I have my own, too), but it's nice to see someone defend the product for once. It makes me feel a little better that I dropped the chedda'. I hate to say it but, caveat emptor. It is a way of life. Do your research before you invest. It is why there are title companies that check histories of properties prior to closing. If you have had a smartphone or a palm in the past, you know what your in for. Someting bring out the best in the product and some make it take a dump in your hand. This board was extremely helpful in making my decision to upgrade to the Treo 650, and i just got the Treo 600 in August, and was still convinced to make the change and pay for another expense palm phone. No regrets. It is still a cool device. When you think about it, it really all boils down to how cool you look, functionality is a distant second. Hehehehehe.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast