1.    #1  
    How do you use the treo 650 as an mp3 player? Are there any special accessories I need to buy?
    You need either a headphone adaptor So you can use any kind of headphones or a special set of headphones. Also you need an SD card chock full of MP3s

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  3.    #3  
    What is an SD card and where would I find one
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsimpson
    What is an SD card and where would I find one
    What is a SD card? That should take care of that. If you get one don't go cheap. You bought a great phone dont go cheap on the Memory card. Get a Highspeed card. you can get them at any store from Best Lie to Radio Shack. You should also get an SD card reader (if you computer does not already have one, several towers and laptops have them built in nower days), it makes it easy to copy files and song onto the card.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about