1.    #1  
    My handsfree set is broken and now I'm looking for an alternative.

Treo accessories are not available in this part of the world, so I was trying a different headset.

There is a Nokia headset that uses the same jack as the Treo 600, but the button on the Microphone does not pick up the phone at incoming calls.

Anyone any idea which generally available (phone) headsets should be fully compatible with the Treo 600?
    I'm really happy with my Shure Quietspot ($30 on ebay)
  3.    #3  
    Thanks,

But what I really mean is something like "The handsfree set of the Nokia/Siemens/Samsung/Sony-Ericsson model blabla can also be used for the Treo 600".

Or will only handsfreesets that are specifically designed for the Treo 600 work with the Treo 600?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proboscis
    Thanks,

But what I really mean is something like "The handsfree set of the Nokia/Siemens/Samsung/Sony-Ericsson model blabla can also be used for the Treo 600".

Or will only handsfreesets that are specifically designed for the Treo 600 work with the Treo 600?
    How about this?

http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/handsfree.asp
    The handsfree for the samsung phones works perfect! The mic, the earphone and the button works flawless. Other brands (sony: tested, Nokia: tested, Motorola:tested) Are useless. Look for the one that has 4 rings in the plug.