1.    #1  
    I did use the Palm Desktop installer on the CD, but I find that my Desktop memos from my older Palm (a Tungsten T) haven't been transferred to my Treo. Any ideas why?
    Is your new device named the same thing?
    Other thing of note is that older Plams used different naming/database. Memos vs Memo pad or somethign liek that. You might need to export your old memos and re-import them into the new app.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttreo
    Is your new device named the same thing?
    Other thing of note is that older Plams used different naming/database. Memos vs Memo pad or somethign liek that. You might need to export your old memos and re-import them into the new app.
    Yes, it has the same name. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by exporting old memos and reimporting them. How can I export the old memos from Memo Pad and into Memos? The old memos are sitting in Palm Desktop just fine, and a memo created in the new Memos was just added to the memos in Palm Desktop.
    There are different named databases/conduits dependent on which palm device you have. Check in your conduit settings to see if you have both and that they're enabled. The palm desktop may be able to deal with both but your Palm itself doesn't that's why you may have to try exporting and re-importing or export, rename memo folder and then re-import.