Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Okay, I have used my VC T650 Unlocked for over 12 hours now. This has new 1.15 firmware -- so what does it fix?

1) I just experienced my first reset (soft) -- The phone was just sitting on the table since I got home 8 hours ago and out of the blue it reset!

2) When I was using my G2 Bt headset earlier, the person I was speaking to said he could hear himself talking (echo). I switched off from the Bt headset and he said it was fine.

3) Called my wife using my previous T650 with the older firmware and compared it with the new one with 1.15. I was outside the house -- she said there was no difference in the volume or sound quality.
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
    Do you know if the NVFS memory issue is fixed in 1.15?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by proxidicae
    Do you know if the NVFS memory issue is fixed in 1.15?
    Yes, the patch magically give you 64 megs of memory!
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    What else do you have installed? *Usually*, a reset happens because of something installed.
    What is this!? What patch?! Are yall pulling my leg!?
    All I have heard about is dimmable keyboard lighting
    ^The unlocks already do that with 1.14
    1 | 2
    where do you find the firmware patches?

is 1.14 only for the unlocked versions? I have a Cingular GSM 650 and i have 1.04.
    Now I figured out what yall are talking about. Open Phone app, goto Options menu -> Phone Info and mine says Firmware: 01.14
    So where do you get the firmware update 1.15? and what are the fixes? I have axalto sim but still recieve infrequent soft resets. Not during calls but mostly during standby
    By the way I have GSM unlocked. I ordered it on Feb 3
    TXmike has a 650 that he received from vienna channels and it had 1.15 installed. It is not available as an independent update yet.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rcgabriel
    ROFLMAO
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcgabriel
    You must work in Marketing, because in some twisted marketing definition, that probably can be true.
    I only have 1.0. WTF?
    I only have "Firmware 1.04" and "software 1.02" for Cingular. Anyone know where I can get something newer? thanks
    same here - I don't know about anything newer, but I'm not having any problems with my Treo (it's only a week old though)
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Firmware update
    many questions and rumors?? now the fun begins
    I remembered a romor said P1 would announce a rom update today. will it be true? especially the magic 64mb nvfs ram.
    Hi,

I've had the 1.15 / 1.06 unlocked GSM model for a week now and I've observed that the calendar databases (actual / mirror) don't get any bigger than they did in my Treo 600. Both files are 53k and have 876 records. Also, the contact databases are 25k (actual) and 10k (mirror) with 122 records.
    hi - as previously said the firmware upgrade here in thailand is ready, no time today but will go there tomorrow. will be version 1.15.

but as mentioned in my earlier thread this may be only a local availability and depending on the region it arrives later. or never.

will keep you posted about betterments -
    Quote Originally Posted by beelzebueb
    hi - as previously said the firmware upgrade here in thailand is ready, no time today but will go there tomorrow. will be version 1.15.

but as mentioned in my earlier thread this may be only a local availability and depending on the region it arrives later. or never.

will keep you posted about betterments -
    Beelzeueb, Where abouts in the City of Angels are you going to get that firmware upgrade done?
    And, what improvements do you expect from the upgrade?
    Please keep me posted on the outcome.
    Regards
    Peter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast