1.    #1  
    Has anybody else noticed when they charge the 650 it never goes to 100% (charged)???? it just stays at 99% (charging) no matter how long you charge it for.

Is it just me or are others seeing this too? Thanks

palmOne Treo 650 Unlocked GSM / Axalto 64k SIM / Cingular Nation 900 w/ Rollover / MEdia Net Unlimited /

Phone Info: Firmware: 1.14 / Software: Treo650-1.05-ROW
    Accessories: palmOne Cradle Kit for Treo 650 / Free 128MB SD from palmOne / Cardo Scala 500 BT Headset / Krusell Classic & Horizontic Case / Brando Screen Protector
    On The Way: ???

i noticed this too! i have the same unlocked as well.
    sanny
    los angeles, ca
    tmo with unbranded unlocked treo 650
    coolest thing: bluetooth syncing and internet browsing!
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
    I have a Sprint 650. I seperated the charging cable from the hotsync cable. I leave the charger at home to charge overnight and the hotsync cable in the office. When I get to work in the AM and plug in just the hotsync cable, my Treo will get "trickle charged" throughout the day. The LED won't light up, but the battery will eventually go to 99% just by using the hotsync and no power adapter. Is it possible your power plug isn't actually getting AC electricity and you are just getting trickle charged?
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Mine goes to 100% but my wife's only hits 99.
    Mine hits 100% when it's plugged in, however the instant the power is dosconnected, it reads 99%.
    Quote Originally Posted by TX76Mike
    Off topic, I apologize, but what do you use to capture screenshots?
    mine will eventually go to 100 but it really takes a while to get past 99 .
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    This has been discussed before and the consensus was that the treo should hit 100 percent as long as it's plugged in (AC) - the second it's unplugged, it goes to 99 percent.

Some reported that they did a soft reset and that also helped them as the "battery" indicator had somehow glitched and after the soft reset worked again correctly...
    Screenshot v2.2 -- Linkesoft

Quote Originally Posted by creighton
    Off topic, I apologize, but what do you use to capture screenshots?
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter