1.    #1  
    Had some time so I ported over my Columbo emulator to work with the Treo 600 (low res and alternate 5-way). Works perfectly!

I'm playing Donkey Kong and Galaxian with audio right now on my phone.. oh joy

It is of course freeware; get some info and the downloads here

http://www.codejedi.com/columbo/

Can someone submit this to news item, if thats appropriate for the site? I'm not sure which group it should be in either, soposting in this one, seams appropriate

Please enjoy!

jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by skeezixcodejedi
    Had some time so I ported over my Columbo emulator to work with the Treo 600 (low res and alternate 5-way). Works perfectly!

I'm playing Donkey Kong and Galaxian with audio right now on my phone.. oh joy

It is of course freeware; get some info and the downloads here

http://www.codejedi.com/columbo/

Can someone submit this to news item, if thats appropriate for the site? I'm not sure which group it should be in either, soposting in this one, seams appropriate

Please enjoy!

jeff
    You are my hero

Are the game roms out of license yet?

-Ben
    Palm M100 --> GSM Treo 600 --> GSM Treo 650 --> GSM Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    I don't think the Colecovision roms have been made public yet so you'll have to 'rip' (dump) them yourself or get them through some other way (other emu etc; I can't help you find any of course.)

jeff
    That's excellent news! Thanks Code Jedi!
    Is Jeff (skeezixcodejedi) still on TC discussions?

Anyone know if Columbus now has support for starting games that require pressing # or * to begin?

Thanks,
    Ix.
    Where is the fire button??? Why can't we remap buttons for controls????
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Will this work with an Tre0 650? I love the old school games like Donkey Kong and Galaxian
    JB