Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by puyi
    Actually, you can open .html files from blazer. I cut n paste the following:

I put an HTML file into the root of my SD card and invoked Blazer with:

file:///default.html

or in a subdirectory:

file:///web/default.html

See thread http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...ht=html+blazer
    Nice one! I also noticed that Files (from a T5 ROM) lets you browse the files and app on the external card and launch them if the proper handler is set (no ability to set the handlers though). Within Files, .htm,.html, etc. are properly associated with Web (Blazer) and launch revealing a similar path as the you mention above.
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    What kind of problem does running it from Zlauncher RAM cause?
    Whoops, I meant from the SD card. I was getting alot of crashes when doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    You didn't have to purchase it. There is a free patched version which I use.

Webpro patched
    Tried this link, it says "$0.00" and "Patch for 650", but requires valid password.
    I downloaded the webpro free version, it works well, only thing is , on some sites it seems to have issues with displaying the content.

I am unable for example to log into the yahoo mail site.

webpro opens mail.yahoo.com, however it does simply not display the entry fields for userID and password.

Does anyone have an idea, how to fix this issue?
    I too am curious about the yahoo mail issue. Its an issue that just recently started, after the big server crash issue some weeks ago. Does anyone know what gives?
    Quote Originally Posted by realtygal
    Tried this link, it says "$0.00" and "Patch for 650", but requires valid password.
    I believe it says "patch for 600". And you can just register on the spot and download the file.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    I get the white screen of death when exiting WebPro ~ 80% of the time. It's a shame, b/c I like the speed and format. Guess blazer is the only stable viable option. Opera looks good, but no java for me...
    i get a white screen when existing WebPro 100% of the time if I've visited the Preferences menu option - and 0% of the time otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by ericdfairchild
    i get a white screen when existing WebPro 100% of the time if I've visited the Preferences menu option - and 0% of the time otherwise
    Hmm, that must mean I visit the Preference menu 8 out of 10 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy
    Just don't run it on the SD card using Zlauncher.
    Uh, why not?
    Because if try to move it back to rom or do anything else with it after running it from the card, you'll go into a reset loop when trying to access zlauncher. At least, that's what happened to me just last week when I tried moving WebPro around on my 650.
    Otherwise, it works wonderfully from the card. I'm not even sure what the fix would be. Maybe having to do a fresh install of ZLauncher, which would really suck if you have a lot of apps on your card like I do.
    Continually crashes my t650 cingular when i try to run it
    Quote Originally Posted by naturefreak85
    Continually crashes my t650 cingular when i try to run it
    When you run it, have you tried not touching any preference settings? That's been the key for most people. It will always crash on a 650 if you change preferences, but if you don't, most people have had success.
    I've had some success by turning the phone off before unloading the program...but it still does crash occasionally. IMO, even though it's not that stable, the speed of the browser more than makes up for the occasional reset. By far the best browser I've used.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyC
    When you run it, have you tried not touching any preference settings? That's been the key for most people. It will always crash on a 650 if you change preferences, but if you don't, most people have had success.
    Hi, my Treo 650 crashes when I change the preferences too. When I don't change it everything is fine But most of the time I get a blank screen with sites that I want to visit. Can I get another version of Web Pro somewhere for free? I had two other versions on my Treo 650, but had to do a hard reset. I think t was version 2 and it ran smoother than 3.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    Hi, my Treo 650 crashes when I change the preferences too. When I don't change it everything is fine But most of the time I get a blank screen with sites that I want to visit. Can I get another version of Web Pro somewhere for free? I had two other versions on my Treo 650, but had to do a hard reset. I think t was version 2 and it ran smoother than 3.
    I've got version 3. Couldn't tell you about anything else, sorry.
    I can't believe that uptill now nobody has come up with a significantly better browser than Blazer and is stable to boot......

I hate Blazer - it is soooooo goddamn slow.......

Help please......
    has anyone been able to get the patched version( with makeclie.prc of course ) of netfront to work on a treo 700p? i tried but no matter what i get a reset, any ideals?
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12