1.    #1  
    My wife & I received our Scala 500s and set them up with our 650s without any problems. When we made orreceived calls everything was fine until we terminated calls with the Scala or with our 650s. Doing so and the 650 would soft reset everytime.

I checked the settings, and even searched the forums but didn't find anything addressing this issue. Finally, I called Cardo CS. The csr was very helpful but was baffled. We tried set-up several times to no avail. He was willing to swap them both but we both agreed it had to be a software issue. I suggested that if I can't resolve it 24 hours, we'll go from there.

First thing I deactivated was SilverScreen and boom! It worked! No more resets. We have been SS users since V1 without many problems. I had recently defended SS in another post and strangely, right after my post, SS started having icon issues on my 650. We quickly deleted SS and I called Cardo Support to report how I resolved this issue. They were very grateful.

I haven't tried any other launchers but I will cautiously try a few. I don't think Pocket Sensei will respond but I will write them to see. Hopefully, no one else will run into this bug with SS. Bye Bye SilverScreen, been real!
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    so far i have loved zlauncher. i haven't had any issues with them
  3.    #3  
    I will try out ZLauncher. Went to SS website, Pocket Sensei & it obviously hadn't been updated in a very long time.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by oneklassy1
    My wife & I received our Scala 500s and set them up with our 650s without any problems. When we made orreceived calls everything was fine until we terminated calls with the Scala or with our 650s. Doing so and the 650 would soft reset everytime.

I checked the settings, and even searched the forums but didn't find anything addressing this issue. Finally, I called Cardo CS. The csr was very helpful but was baffled. We tried set-up several times to no avail. He was willing to swap them both but we both agreed it had to be a software issue. I suggested that if I can't resolve it 24 hours, we'll go from there.

First thing I deactivated was SilverScreen and boom! It worked! No more resets. We have been SS users since V1 without many problems. I had recently defended SS in another post and strangely, right after my post, SS started having icon issues on my 650. We quickly deleted SS and I called Cardo Support to report how I resolved this issue. They were very grateful.

I haven't tried any other launchers but I will cautiously try a few. I don't think Pocket Sensei will respond but I will write them to see. Hopefully, no one else will run into this bug with SS. Bye Bye SilverScreen, been real!
    I have this issue with my 650- I am running zlauncher and considering I just bought it a few days ago, I hope I didn't waste my money. The scala seems to be great though- unlike normal corded headsets, you can't even tell I'm using a headset with the scala. Anyone else find another solution to it?