1.    #1  
    is there a free HTML editor out there?
    <center>Ultimate portal
    www.WebOnYourCell.com
    for the Treo or for your PC?

for your PC, doesn't one come with Mozilla? also open office probably can save as HTML.

For the Treo... how about Memo ?
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
  3.    #3  
    For the treo. Somtin that opens html files that I can load up with an ftp app when I'm done.
    <center>Ultimate portal
    www.WebOnYourCell.com
    siEd (am I remembering that name right) is a good text editor...I think it could probably edit HTML.
    Yeah, SieD is great:

http://benroe.com/sied/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Just "discovered" SieD yesterday. I am very pleased. My prior work-around was editting .txt files in DocsToGo then changing the file name.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Wow. you can edit html files with the Treo? I definately have o get one.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    CardTxt is another, much like SieD. Haven't tried either one yet. Hey gfunk, I noticed you ripped CardTxt on MTDN and prefer SieD. Why? Just hoping to save myself a little "testing" time.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Ah this is nice... I'm going to create a small page full of bookmarks, place it on my sd card. Make this page the homepage for blazer. That way this page is local and pops up right away, also faster to navigate than going to the Blazer bookmarks screen.
    (BTW, just searched and found that a local html page can be accessed from blazer using the URL file:///my-html.html)

Thanks!
    - Sid
    Unlocked 650
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    CardTxt is another, much like SieD. Haven't tried either one yet. Hey gfunk, I noticed you ripped CardTxt on MTDN and prefer SieD. Why? Just hoping to save myself a little "testing" time.

I didn't mean to "rip" it but it just seemed like there are other more better solutons out there like SiEd and VFSi etc..

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions