1.    #1  
    Hey everyone.

I'm having trouble synching my visor with both my Windows PC at home and my Mac at the office. The two versions of the palm desktop software (which I have installed from the CD included with my visor) are radically different, and although most major features are available.... others are not. For example, in the Windows version of the To-do list, I can edit the task right in the window. But on the mac version, I have to actually open the individual task to open it. The PC version of "Today" has both the schedule and the current To-do's, but my Mac version doesn't show the To-do's. The Mac version has cool 'skins', but I can't find them for my pc version.

Also, I'm having trouble getting the synchronization to work correctly. If I delete an item on the home PC, and then synchronize to the visor, when I get to the office and synch, the old event pops back-up on the visor, instead of being deleted from the office machine.

I downloaded quicksheet which worked fine with my pc, but wouldn't work at all with my mac (evidently there's a conduit missing, and the software maker wouldn't give it to me. Does that sound right?)

If anyone knows any software that would smooth this out, or if there are any particular options somewhere that I could turn on or off to eliminate even some of the problems, I would appreciate it.

Is anyone else out there synching to two different computers?

Originally posted by KENT
    Hey everyone.

I'm having trouble synching my visor with both my Windows PC at home and my Mac at the office.

Also, I'm having trouble getting the synchronization to work correctly. If I delete an item on the home PC, and then synchronize to the visor, when I get to the office and synch, the old event pops back-up on the visor, instead of being deleted from the office machine.

Is anyone else out there synching to two different computers?

i'm interested in replies to this (i posted a similar query in the off topic section) but i might have an answer already to the above question...

after you sync at home and get to the office, go into hotsync manager, and set your conduits on the mac to "handheld overwrites mac." this should solve the problem. just make sure that's not your default, that way, next time you will have a normal sync, otherwise you'll never sync anything from your office computer.

hope it helps.
    exit, pursued by a bear.