Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    maybe i am missing something very obvious. with my versamail when i delete emails they will re-appear when i return to my versamail at a later time. the only time i can get them from re-appearing is when i delete them from my server. i do not have this problem with snappermail.
    morris stalk
    That's because VersaMail has turned out to be a piece of ****. Not only does it not synchronize the way they advertise (oh wait, yea, it "synchs" with the mail server... lmao) but it doesn't even remember what the **** it already downloaded from the server in it's brilliantly stupid "synch" with the POP server.
    I may be missing something here. I am using VersaMail without any problems. To remove the mail from the server I first delete the messages I want making sure that "delete form server" is checked. Then you have to "empty trash" and select both handheld and server. If you do that it has been working for me.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    i do exactly the same thing as you do but the emails keep reappearing the next time i go to my versamail acct. i saw from some other posts that other people are having the same problem. versamail is very buggy as compared to snappermail. i hope your luck continues with versamail.
    morris stalk
    Only the chosen few got a good VersaCrap! Like a red headed wise man once said: Luucky!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter