1.    #1  
    So- now that i'm taking the advice of people and turning off the automatic network time option to prevent messed up appointments and such- i've noticed my treo lost about an hour today... so i was looking around for a time sync utility on the palm that i can use without needing to hotsync... i couldn't find any in the few minutes i spent looking. however what i did was i turned on network time saw the correct time, disabled network time, and the correct time stuck!
    does anyone know of a way of automating that process? for instance- having a small program that runs once every few hours to turn on network time, let it sit for a few seconds and then turn it back off?
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum
    So- now that i'm taking the advice of people and turning off the automatic network time option to prevent messed up appointments and such- i've noticed my treo lost about an hour today... so i was looking around for a time sync utility on the palm that i can use without needing to hotsync... i couldn't find any in the few minutes i spent looking. however what i did was i turned on network time saw the correct time, disabled network time, and the correct time stuck!
    does anyone know of a way of automating that process? for instance- having a small program that runs once every few hours to turn on network time, let it sit for a few seconds and then turn it back off?
    How does network time screw up your appointments? I mean I travel to Dallas all the time and I never have a problem.