1.    #1  
    I searched and couldn't find this posted, so...

I can't seem to get the numbers to make a touch-tone sound when dialing (which, obviously, I'm trying to do).

Help!

Thanks.
    They won't make the DTMF tones until a call is established. Once on a call thay should work. There is an option for the duration of the tones: Phone Prefrences, Uncheck "Enable Short DTMF Tones"

HTH

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    touch pad keys made "pop" sound (same as button sound) before I set mine up, but afterword they make regular phone key sound, just through earpiece, which is inaudible while dialing. Just conditioned to listen for reaction.
    Hofo-

Goto Phone App
    Menu, Options, Phone Prefrences
    Fourth Option

This is on a SprintPCS CDMA - Dunno if this is the same on GSM or not. I suspect it is.

HTH

-X
    Xathros

not an option for gsm users
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    It's getting harder to believe that the CDMA and GSM 650's are even related. Doesn't seem like this particular option would have any reasone to be different based on the carrier or type. I wonder just how many differences there are between the CDMA and GSM models. This could start to cause a bit of grief for developers down the road...

-X
    Xathros