1.    #1  
    Any one else getting SMS Messages2 error?
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Do a soft reset and restart the backup. Should work after that.
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
  3.    #3  
    worked! cool. Thanks! But why?
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    yes i get this too. it's a mystery.

in order to do the automated backup, i just had to select the advanced option, un-select the SMS2 file, and then direct BBVS to use my "set" for the automated backup
  5.    #5  
    The automated mode worked for me after the soft reset. Did you by chance try that? Next thing for me is why when I launch Real Player "preferences" I get a soft reset instantly. Oh well, that will be another thread.......
    Quote Originally Posted by MapaMan
    yes i get this too. it's a mystery.

in order to do the automated backup, i just had to select the advanced option, un-select the SMS2 file, and then direct BBVS to use my "set" for the automated backup

I have never been able to get automated backup to work. I am gonna try your trick and see if it works.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrios
    The automated mode worked for me after the soft reset. Did you by chance try that? Next thing for me is why when I launch Real Player "preferences" I get a soft reset instantly. Oh well, that will be another thread.......

Quick Fix: Use Pocket Tunes!!

Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
  8.    #8  
    You know...... I did try it, well at least the version that came with my treo 600, and it does not accept the registration code. Not that I'm cheap, but I am trying to limit the constant money drain on my wallet. Real Player works well for what I use it for, maybe down the road.....
    Make Sure you report your problem to Blue Nomad. They might be able to fix it eventually.

ChickenHawk
    I reported this bug to Blue Nomad a few days ago. They said it is a system file that shouldn't be backed up anyway. They said to ignore the error messege for now or do a selective backup. The next release will omit this file automatically.
    Quote Originally Posted by kalelrojin
    The next release will omit this file automatically.
    Any idea when that might be?
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)