1.    #1  
    Hey,

Due to the duties and brokerage fees from purchasing items in the states and have them shipped to Canada, I would like to buy my items over here if possible. Anyone know if Pacific Mall has a large selection of Bluetooth Headsets? I am looking for the SE HBH-660 for my Treo 650.

Don't wanna waste a trip up there if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance.
    Sounds like you're asking Toronto folks than a generic canadian....I don't know..but worth to try...or many other places will sell it I believed....or if you need to go to chinese place, check First Markham Place too.
  3.    #3  
    well it can be a generic question, but seeing that mainly Canadians will know about Pacific Mall, that is the reason for the title

It does not need to be a chinese place for me to get the headset. I will go anywhere for it in Canada. Can you point me in the right direction as to where I should go for it?
    forgive me for saying so, but im not oriental, and i dont live in toronto

criteria 1 basically is a must......sad but true basically
    oh yeah and AM Call sucks the big one
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    forgive me for saying so, but im not oriental, and i dont live in toronto

criteria 1 basically is a must......sad but true basically
    oh yeah and AM Call sucks the big one
    yeah man
    ummm....i don't think i understand yuh response
    what do u mean?
  6.    #6  
    Update:

For all those in Canada that are looking for the HBH 660 and do not want to pay for duties and brokerage fees across the border from ordering from the states. I picked up the headset at pacific mall yesterday for $160 cash and also the Linksys Bluetooth USB adapter for about $70.

More toys on the way