1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a problem with my time being off by 30 minutes after a day on normal use. It seems like this only occurs if I have used pocket tunes during the day otherwise the time is just fine.

Is this a known problem or should I try to get a new phone?

Thanks.
    I use Pocket Tunes constantly during a day (at least 3 hours throughout the day) and I don't seem to have that problem.
  3.    #3  
    So you think this is a hardware problem.
    Sure sounds like it. Or, there is another app that is controlling the time.
  5.    #5  
    Well, I have numerous other applications installed which I use during the day as well. This looks like a hard problem to crack.
    Do any of them "rely" on the time?
  7.    #7  
    Well, most of them. Worldmate, snappermail, Verichat, treoguard etc..
    Maybe the phone is resetting and you dont know it. Check the log file #*377 and dial for GSM or ##377 for CDMA.
  9.    #9  
    Would a reset move the clock back? I have a couple of hangs and resets every day.
  10. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swedenliketreo
    Would a reset move the clock back? I have a couple of hangs and resets every day.
    EVERY DAY??!!! I think that's a real problem, never mind the half hour problem.
  11.    #11  
    It will probably slow down a bit when I lose interest in testing out all the new applications and features.
  12.    #12  
    Just confirmed that if I replace my battery after I had a lock, my clock moves back 15 minutes. Doing a softreset (from uninstaller) does not.

Not a huge problem, but interesting anyway. Anyone else? Using unlocked GSM with fw .14. This seems to be my problem, pockettunes is fine!
    Unlocked GSM 680
    All - more then likely u saw this already but if you didn't, there is a documented problem w/ the Sprint Treo and the time setting. there is a sticky on this.

sorry if you already new this (or have GSM)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.