Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 452
  1. #101  
    This is interesting. Someone need to keep score and also give a URL to find these things for newbies like me.
  2. #102  
    I'm a cyclist too! Would like to communicate with other cyclist that own Treo's. Commuting on Bianchi Track bike out in Riverside, CA email me at NextLevelMentor@aol.com if you ride, race or commute, rode or off road. Love my Treo 650
  3. #103  
    Thank you Tiffany and all the members of TC. Coming from a T|C to the 650 VFS has made me very aware of how spacious my previous memory constraints were! Your input has been alphabetically tallied to guide software explorations and Treo delight:

    2Day 4
    3XCom 1
    4cast 1
    AardQuick 1
    Acid-Image Pro 1
    Adobe Reader 1
    Adrian Expense Diary 1
    AeroPlayer 1
    Agendus 9
    AOL IM 1
    Audacity 3
    Audible 5
    AvantGo 2
    Backup Buddy 3
    BackupBuddyVFS 4
    BackupMan 7
    Bible+ 1
    BigTime 1
    BigTwo 1
    Blazer 1
    Bob's Alarm 4
    BrightCam 1
    Butler 6
    Calendar 1
    Card Export II 7
    CardKeeper 1
    Causerie 1
    ChatterEmail 14
    CheckPlease 1
    CleanUpInstaller 1
    ClipPro / Field Plus 2
    Colorize 1
    Converter 1
    Crosswords 1
    CryptInfo 1
    DateBk5 6
    Diet & Exercise Assistant 1
    Directory Assistant 19
    Docs To Go 8
    eReader 4
    eWallet 4
    EzFTP 1
    Filez 6
    Flight Status 1
    GedStar 1
    Grafitti Anywhere 1
    GrxView 1
    HandDBase 2
    Handmark Express 5
    HandZipper Lite 1
    hBlogger 1
    IRPrinter 1
    KBLightsOff 1
    KeyCaps600 2
    KeyCaps650 7
    Keyring 1
    Kinoma Player 3
    Klondike 1
    Launch This 1
    Launcher X 4
    LEDOff 2
    Life Balance 1
    LightWav 1
    LingvoSoft Swedish-English 1
    MarkMyScriptures 1
    MemJack 1
    Messaging 1
    Minesweeper 1
    MMPlayer 5
    mo:Blog 1
    MobileDB 1
    MonthPlanner 1
    Movian 1
    Mreset 1
    Mring 1
    NeatFreakPack 1
    Nexchange 1
    Palmasutra 1
    Phone Technician 2
    Pocket Protector 1
    Pocket Quicken 1
    PocketReport 1
    PocketTunes Deluxe 19
    PowerRun 8
    Print Boy 1
    ProDiag 1
    PXA Clocker 2
    Quick News 1
    QuickOffice 1
    Ringo 1
    ShopList 1
    SmartList To Go 2
    SM's ROM#3 1
    SnapperMail 13
    SoftReset 1
    Spell Check 1
    SplashID 7
    SplashMoney 4
    SplashPhoto 3
    SplashWallet 1
    Sprint Biz Conn 3
    Switch5 1
    TakePhOne 6
    TealBackup 1
    TealPhone 1
    TealScript 1
    Tide Tool 1
    TrackerDog 1
    TrafficStat 1
    Treo Alarm 4
    Treo Tools for Treo 600 1
    TreoAlertManager 2
    TreoGuard 1
    TreoHelper 1
    Treotools 1
    Uninstall Manager 8
    upIRC 1
    VeriChat 12
    VersaMail 3
    Vindigo 1
    Voice Launcher 1
    VoiceDial 3
    WebViewer 2
    Win Hand 2
    WordSmith 2
    World Clock 2
    WorldMate Pro 1
    Xiino 2
    X-Man 1
    Yahoo IM 2
    Zlauncher 15
    Zonk 1

    Thank you for helping maximize the value of this Treo's memory. ~Sinew
    Last edited by Sinew; 03/13/2005 at 03:30 AM.
  4. #104  
    Your top vote earners are:

    Directory Assistant 19
    PocketTunes Deluxe 19
    Zlauncher 15
    ChatterEmail 14
    SnapperMail 13
    VeriChat 12
    Agendus 9
    Docs To Go 8
    PowerRun 8
    Uninstall Manager 8
    BackupMan 7
    Card Export II 7
    KeyCaps650 7
    SplashID 7
    Butler 6
    DateBk5 6
    Filez 6
    TakePhOne 6

    Tiffany, these are the top 18 so far. 6 X 3! With another 114 software titles earning honorable mentions in this forum thread. This is one versatile device!

    ~Sinew
    Last edited by Sinew; 03/13/2005 at 04:06 AM.
  5. tcatnat's Avatar
    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    #105  
    For anyone using Verichat or other IM program, can you comment on IM+?
  6. #106  
    Agendus pro
    Docs to go
    Splash ID
    Key Caps
    Real player
    Infoman ( Great ap with phone directory / movie /buisness/weather/stocks /jokes) trial period currently.
  7. #107  
    1. Tom Tom Navigator 2004.
    2. Verichat.
    3. SnapperMail.
    4. DocsToGo
    5. Directory Assistant (Rick Whitt's "DA")
    6. PalmPrices

    Then there's what I'd call the "connectivity suite" that are absolutely invaluable when I need them, but I use very rarely: VSFTP, PalmVNC in combo with HandZipperLite. (And of course, there's Bejeweled, but I think you meant the non-game ones!)
  8. #108  
    I'll add my six in alphabetical order:

    1: BackupMan
    2: DateBk5
    3: PowerRun
    4: SplashID
    5: SplashMoney
    6: TV Browser
  9.    #109  
    Sinew - great to see it tallied up like that
  10. #110  
    I dont know if you want to count Shadowmite's ROM as a app, but I have his minimal ROM loaded, and I love it.

    1. Zlauncher (This is really a 3 in one app for me: Launcher, File Manager, Application Uninstaller Manager).
    2. Card Export II (Amazingly powerful when you get this http://store.treocentral.com/content.../5-18--162.htm)
    3. PXA clocker (I use this mainly to speed up game emulators, and mmplayer for intense movies).
    4. Flyzip 3.6 B1 (This beautiful app will compress/zip the apps that you want and uncompress/unzip them when you run them, saved about 8 megs on my palm).
    5. MMplayer (For my commute from the metro to work, this week's episode is Pinky and the Brain).
    6. Ptunes (For my daily walk to the metro).
    Last edited by Blademonkey; 03/14/2005 at 01:24 AM. Reason: added links
  11. kevroc's Avatar
    Posts
    110 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    #111  
    Sorry, my list is 9. I can't take any one of these out...


    1. Takephone
    2. Agendus Pro
    3. SnapperMail
    4. Express
    5. Splashphoto
    6. TreoGuard
    7. Zlauncher
    8. Backupman
    9. MMPlayer
  12. #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinew
    Thank you Tiffany and all the members of TC. Coming from a T|C to the 650 VFS has made me very aware of how spacious my previous memory constraints were! Your input has been alphabetically tallied to guide software explorations and Treo delight:

    2Day 4
    3XCom 1
    4cast 1
    AardQuick 1
    Acid-Image Pro 1
    Adobe Reader 1
    Adrian Expense Diary 1
    AeroPlayer 1
    Agendus 9
    AOL IM 1
    Audacity 3
    Audible 5
    AvantGo 2
    Backup Buddy 3
    BackupBuddyVFS 4
    BackupMan 7
    Bible+ 1
    BigTime 1
    BigTwo 1
    Blazer 1
    Bob's Alarm 4
    BrightCam 1
    Butler 6
    Calendar 1
    Card Export II 7
    CardKeeper 1
    Causerie 1
    ChatterEmail 14
    CheckPlease 1
    CleanUpInstaller 1
    ClipPro / Field Plus 2
    Colorize 1
    Converter 1
    Crosswords 1
    CryptInfo 1
    DateBk5 6
    Diet & Exercise Assistant 1
    Directory Assistant 19
    Docs To Go 8
    eReader 4
    eWallet 4
    EzFTP 1
    Filez 6
    Flight Status 1
    GedStar 1
    Grafitti Anywhere 1
    GrxView 1
    HandDBase 2
    Handmark Express 5
    HandZipper Lite 1
    hBlogger 1
    IRPrinter 1
    KBLightsOff 1
    KeyCaps600 2
    KeyCaps650 7
    Keyring 1
    Kinoma Player 3
    Klondike 1
    Launch This 1
    Launcher X 4
    LEDOff 2
    Life Balance 1
    LightWav 1
    LingvoSoft Swedish-English 1
    MarkMyScriptures 1
    MemJack 1
    Messaging 1
    Minesweeper 1
    MMPlayer 5
    mo:Blog 1
    MobileDB 1
    MonthPlanner 1
    Movian 1
    Mreset 1
    Mring 1
    NeatFreakPack 1
    Nexchange 1
    Palmasutra 1
    Phone Technician 2
    Pocket Protector 1
    Pocket Quicken 1
    PocketReport 1
    PocketTunes Deluxe 19
    PowerRun 8
    Print Boy 1
    ProDiag 1
    PXA Clocker 2
    Quick News 1
    QuickOffice 1
    Ringo 1
    ShopList 1
    SmartList To Go 2
    SM's ROM#3 1
    SnapperMail 13
    SoftReset 1
    Spell Check 1
    SplashID 7
    SplashMoney 4
    SplashPhoto 3
    SplashWallet 1
    Sprint Biz Conn 3
    Switch5 1
    TakePhOne 6
    TealBackup 1
    TealPhone 1
    TealScript 1
    Tide Tool 1
    TrackerDog 1
    TrafficStat 1
    Treo Alarm 4
    Treo Tools for Treo 600 1
    TreoAlertManager 2
    TreoGuard 1
    TreoHelper 1
    Treotools 1
    Uninstall Manager 8
    upIRC 1
    VeriChat 12
    VersaMail 3
    Vindigo 1
    Voice Launcher 1
    VoiceDial 3
    WebViewer 2
    Win Hand 2
    WordSmith 2
    World Clock 2
    WorldMate Pro 1
    Xiino 2
    X-Man 1
    Yahoo IM 2
    Zlauncher 15
    Zonk 1

    Thank you for helping maximize the value of this Treo's memory. ~Sinew
    Why isn't Hi Launcher on this list? That's a great app!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  13. #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Why isn't Hi Launcher on this list? That's a great app!
    It doesn't look like you've posted the six apps you couldn't do without. If you make HiLauncher one of your six, it'll be on the list . I use HiLauncher myself and it's a great application.
  14. #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    It doesn't look like you've posted the six apps you couldn't do without. If you make HiLauncher one of your six, it'll be on the list . I use HiLauncher myself and it's a great application.
    No problem. I'll post them.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  15. #115  
    There are a lot I like , but here are my top 6:

    MMPlayer
    Directory Assistant
    Hi Launcher
    P-Tunes
    Handy Shopper
    Oxford Dictionary



    BackupMan
    - This shouldn't be an app, it should be included with all Treo's.

    I made them green because they are all $$ apps.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  16. #116  
    NesEm for Donky Kong is a must have also.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  17. cec
    cec is offline
    cec's Avatar
    Posts
    290 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    #117  
    1) eReader (or MobiPocket Reader)
    2) MMPlayer (or Kinoma)
    3) Mapopolis
    4) pTunes
    5) Xiino
    6) Zlauncher (FileZ is a must without Zlauncher)
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    NesEm for Donky Kong is a must have also.
    Try LJP, it runs NES, GB, SNES, Genesis, And TBGX16 standard roms.

    {= )
  19. #119  
    Nesem and Gizmo are great. I actually only used clocker to fix the dialing lag. I have it set for 507mhz and it dials very quickly now.

    Bejewled 2 is the best palm game out there.
  20. #120  
    1) Causerie Messanger
    2) Snapper
    3) Express
    4) ZLauncher
    5) PTunes
    6) Sprint Biz Conn

Posting Permissions