Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    In no order..
    Causerie
    Brightcam 0.6b02
    SplashID
    Ptunes deluxe
    Audible
    MMplayer
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    The 6 I Need:
    Butler
    Reqwireless Webviewer
    Snappermail
    Express
    eReader
    TakePhone

Honorable Mentions:
    2Day, SmartlistToGo, mo:Blog, Card Export II, MMPlayer, and PhoneTechnician

I keep seeing Directory Assistant pop up. Perhaps I need to take a look at it...
    everything was beautiful and nobody hurt.
    Here are 6:

1. Snapper+Treohelper (count that as one. For me it is as good as push email).
    2. Zlauncher (customize it just the way you want it).
    3. Spell Check (lot of business through email. Mis-spelled words makes me look stupid.
    At least I can fake like I am smart!)
    4. Datebook5 (so much easier than built in calender. I schedule appointments daily)
    5. Directory Assistant (Awesome! I cant imagine going anywhere without it. Helped
    make Xmas shopping a BREEZE!!)
    6. Ereader pro (remember.... I like to fake like I am smart)

Ok.... one more...

7. Palmasutra (come on now. You can use the treo one handed... so I always have
    a reference to new moves when i am... busy... ya know! One hand one the treo...
    one hand on her a$$... NOW THATS MORE LOVE AT ONCE THAN A MAN CAN
    HANDLE!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Miller, I had the same experience as you with a lot of crashes with the beta and went back to the prior release. I'll let everyone else be 'bleeding edge'
    Tiffany,
    The folks at PDAapps support are simply amazing! They contacted me after seeing the issues that I was experiencing here in regards to Verichat's new beta and they have corrected the problems that I was having! So far it has been working flawlessly on my treo!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I was worried when I got my 650 yesterday but I got all my apps working just fine, especially:
    -Agendus
    -Quick News
    -AvantGo
    -Snappermail
    -MMPlayer
    -Docs to Go/MobileDB/PocketReport (listed together because I use them together)
    -IRPrint (now my MPrint brother printer works on my 650, too!)
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Snappermail
    Keycaps650
    DA
    PXA Clocker
    Uninstall Manager
    LEDOff
    ZLauncher
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Tiffany,
    The folks at PDAapps support are simply amazing! They contacted me after seeing the issues that I was experiencing here in regards to Verichat's new beta and they have corrected the problems that I was having! So far it has been working flawlessly on my treo!
    Great to hear miller, what did they do?
    Don't know as they didn't specify but they sent me a new build. I'm sure they'll post an update shortly. The only differences that I noticed within the app are that they fixed the alert volume level and as far as the reg id and license key goes you can enter your existing license and it takes it now with the option to upgrade to premium. Other than that I'm not sure what was changed from a programming stand point.
    Last edited by millerhifi; 03/06/2005 at 01:03 AM.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    My 6

TakePhone
    HanDBase
    Chatter
    SnapperMail
    eReader
    BackupMan

and a long list of others that totals far more than 6.

Ben
    Zlauncher
    Pocketunes
    DateBk5
    TakephOne
    Docs to Go
    SmartList
    Not in any particular order:
    Chatter Email
    Bob's Alarm
    Handmark Express (for weather and maps)
    Uninstall Manager
    ....(still looking for that 6th 'must have' app...maybe something that makes this thing MORE STABLE)
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ehosey2
    My top 6 Sprint Treo 650 Apps :
    AOL IM
    What is this?! I didn't think anyone had it working... is this a Sprint thing? (I'm unlocked GSM)
    (1) TealScript. I think I'm the only person to list this one. I guess I'm more old school than the rest of you youngsters (grin)...

(2) VoiceDial. The only safe way to make a call if you're driving. Of course, it would be nice if you could dial from a BlueTooth headset...

(3) Pocket Tunes. Who needs an iPod?

(4) SnapperMail.

(5) Card Export II.

(6) GrxView.

Once Shade Tree Software ports its ProDiag application (a VW/Audi ECU diagnostic tool) to the 650, ProDiag will displace GrxView on my list.

It's been interesting to go through this thread and learn who likes what and why. So many of you liked program launchers that I took a look at them, but I couldn't see the benefit (for me, anyway).
    Kenji
    Hey guys... I'm totally new to the Treo World.

All these apps sound great, but is there a one-stop shop for all these apps?

And I'm gonna' go ahead and assume that none of these are free are they?

Thanks guys!
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc
    What is this?! I didn't think anyone had it working... is this a Sprint thing? (I'm unlocked GSM)
    Yes, I do have AOL IM up an running and have been since I got my Sprint Treo 650 in December 2004. I had a user name and password set up prior to my purchase of my Treo. Then since AOL IM was built into my Treo, I logged in using my standard username and password, and have had no problems since. A nice feature is that I don't even have to be logged in to AOL or connected to the web and if I get an instant message. I get a notification via vibrate, single beep per setup of alerts for SMS in preferences, and SMS of a new message, which looks like this :

Unknown 3/8
    AIM: New IM from ( insert your buddies name ).....

I am asked if I would like to receive it, which then I click on the notification which is in the inbox of SMS. It then shows up like this :

Date : 3/8/05 10:00 pm

AIM: New IM from ( buddies name ).
    http://wim2@aol.com/?c=gc&b=( buddy name )
    & service=Sprint3G&TID=1#new

I respond and then everytime I get a new IM, I receive the same notifcations and alerts. I pay nothing extra for this. It was like this right out of the box and I don't even have AOL services. Like I stated in an earlier post about 6 apps I can't do without, AOL IM is used everyday and a true mobile messenger for my Treo 650. Thank you and I apologize if this was a long post.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnguyenlong

Thanks guys!
    Welcome to the Treo World and to the forum. Some apps are free such as:

Switch5
    PopClock5
    1stAide
    Colorize
    PacDude
    Freewallet

and many others. Check here for the free downloads:

http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/utilities.shtml
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Or more Treo specific free/shareware apps here: MTDN Downloads
    Try Opera for free and vote to get Opera on your Treo http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/OperaPalmOS

Thanks guys!
    Well, two of my favorite free programs are:

TreoAlarm

and

Today.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    1. powerrun
    2. verichat
    3. dir assist
    4. keycaps
    5. launch this
    6. butler

no particular order

Thanks guys!
    The following are free:
    FileZ
    eReader
    MobileDB

The following as for donations and are worth it:
    SoundOff
    Treo OffOn
    DA
    FlightStatus

LOL
    iPhone 4S